Flirt! Cosmetics Glamourazzi Lip Lacquer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Glamourazzi.jpg

Flirt! Cosmetics has just introduced a shiny treat called Glamourazzi Lip Lacquer ($12). Only three shades are out now, but come April, expect to see twelve more gorgeous glosses ranging from translucent to ruby red.

What makes these noteworthy is that the formula is a cross between a smooth opaque lipstick and a shiny gloss — however, this product isn't one-of-a-kind. If it reminds you of the November lip launch from Chanel then we're on the same page. But before you label it a knockoff, can you blame them for trying to re-create genius? As the saying goes, imitation is the best form of flattery.

The benefits of this breed of lip product are unmatched. You get more color and more staying power than a gloss, and they are not nearly as flat nor as drying as a lipstick.

The major differences between the two products is that the Flirt! brand uses shimmer, the cost is (significantly) lower and the texture is thicker. I happen to like both of them, but I like them for different reasons. The Flirt lacquer has more of a glossy look and feel, while the Chanel lacquer is more of a creamy lipstick with a little bit of shine. I'll leave it to you to test them out on your own.

source

Cool!
smile.gif
I like their products.

They have an eyeshadow called "Glamourazzi", too! I have it and like it. I wonder if they're running out of ideas for names! lol.

I love Flirt stuff. It is my favorite line because it is more affordable than others, but it has great quality!!!!

Back