Hair extensions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is the best product to put on human hair extensions to keep them from bunching up in sections? I want them to flow with my regular hair, but they never do. They don't look bad, but I can tell.

sleepyhead.gif
sleepyhead.gif
sleepyhead.gif
Originally Posted by wvpumpkin /img/forum/go_quote.gif What is the best product to put on human hair extensions to keep them from bunching up in sections? I want them to flow with my regular hair, but they never do. They don't look bad, but I can tell. bump bump bumpity bump

are the extensions human hair or synthetic

synthetic hair CAN NOT BE NEAR WATER OR HEAT (it will frizz tangle and become a poofy mess)

human hair you can treat just like human hair...so try using a straightening balm wax on the ends and straighten with a quality straightener

Originally Posted by enyadoresme /img/forum/go_quote.gif are the extensions human hair or syntheticsynthetic hair CAN NOT BE NEAR WATER OR HEAT (it will frizz tangle and become a poofy mess)

human hair you can treat just like human hair...so try using a straightening balm wax on the ends and straighten with a quality straightener

human hair. Thanks for the help, I will try the wax. What kind should I get?

Back