New site trial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today, I'm trying out some mineral eyeshadow from a company I ordered some samples from. They have great color and staying power so far. I haven't seen it on the list. Here's the link.

Mineral makeup, eye shadow, bronzer, makeup brushes, kabuki brush, mineral foundation

I tryed taking some pics but, they just didn't do the deep purples justice. I'm sorry I have a tendency to ramble. I'm sorry if this link is on the list already.

Sarah

Well, the first time I ordered the mega mix sampler so I got a little of everything. Then I ordered 2 of the sets of 5 shadow samplers.

The eyeshadow colors are as follows-Diligence, Indulgence, Nuisance, Java, Evoke, Resonance, Patience, Vibrance, Moss, Ultra Violet,Tropic, Lavender,

Cadence.

Foundation-Porcelain, Sandstone, Honey

Blush-Pink Lady, Wild Rose

Bronzer-Glimmer, Rosey Pink

It's now 3am and the eyeshadow is still hangin' in there. I used homemade glycerin mixing medium to use it as a liner. And monistat as primer.

Oh, if you tell them what colors you want, they will send them. I didn't think they were too bad priced for shadow samples. Rounded out to $1 per sample. About the same as most, and they came in containers not baggies.

The site looks nice nice, but the cheapest international shipping option seems to be: United Parcel Service (1 x 1.00lbs) (Worldwide Expedited) $75.23 Yikes!
wink.gif

Yup, international shipping is a rip! There is no way I would order from with shipping that high. I just wanted to test them out. Sorry guys.
frown.gif
I feel bad.

Originally Posted by akathegnat /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yup, international shipping is a rip! There is no way I would order from with shipping that high. I just wanted to test them out. Sorry guys.
frown.gif
I feel bad. dont feel bad! there is a lot of ather brands!!

You'd think that would be kind of important - LOL! I was trying to find shipping policies too. Maybe it's a new company and they're still working on getting all their info up. I noticed there weren't any descriptions of the colours either.

I know, I really like reading the descriptions. Sometimes the camera just can't get the picture right, so the descriptions help with the visuals.

Back