To cut my hair or not? please help!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, i am thinking about cutting my hair. You cant really tell in this pic but my hair goes right under my bra line, and i love it alot but ive been thinking about cutting it again. i love what i guess it called an A line cut? i want it right below my chin and shorter in the back. i just don't know if i could pull it off or not. i just feel like i need an update bc my hair has been the same for a while, and i just want something real cute and stylish. thanks in advance i appreciate it a bunch!
laughing.gif

p.s i attached a picture of me two years ago with shorter hair so yall can kinda have an idea.

I think you would like really nice with the new hairstyle you describe.

Would you change the colour or add highlights at all?

With your face shape I am not sure that would flatter. You are describing Victoria Beckham's cut right? When my hair gets that long I really start wanting to cut it. It gets in the way A LOT at that point.

I found a pic, you mean similar to this?

400_vbeckham_071128_fharrison_77940918.jpg

I think you could pull off the A-line cut. Your eyes are really highlighted when your have shorter hair. It draws the attention to your face. That's just what I think. You do look nice with it longer though too.

Something similar to v beckam, maybe a little softer and not as dramatic lines though. i was going to ask my hair dresser about cutting my bangs a little too, because i used to have them i just let them grow out with in the past 6 months or so. i love long hair, but i do have to agree that i think shorter hair draws attention to my face. i feel like i just kind of blend and look plain when my hair is really long.

I really like the picture of your hair when it was shorter. I think that cut would look great..JMO! I had my hair like V. Beckam and I've been trying to grow it out and it's just a pain in the butt.

if you're wanting something fresh, i'd get something similar to your previous short cut, maybe some layers & bangs. i really like victoria beckham's hair & her cut would look good on you but probably take a little more styling effort. a shorter cut would give you some volume too!

You are totally pretty. I think you would look very nice with the shorter hair, like the other girls said, it really brings out your eyes, your face.

In my personal opinion though I liked it when it was just a little longer, like the first picture you posted. Not very long, but not very short, I think it looks perfect on you like that. So thats my opinion lol.

I bet if you threw some highlights in there it would be good as new. Honestly why ruin a good thing, you said you liked your hair! I have had a very similiar style and color for 4 years, but it totally works for me, I add highlights now and then. And I get a trim to freshen it up, and Im very happy with it.

I think Victorias hair cut would suit you. Talk to your hairdresser about the style and see what their opinion is and then you could taylor it to suit you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by girly_girl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I really like the picture of your hair when it was shorter. I think that cut would look great..JMO!
iagree.gif
And bangs and highlights would make it look even more interesting.
smile.gif

Oh man, I am debating on the same thing myself. I have my hair a bit longer right now, and want to cut it, I've had it short before and liked it, but that was before I had kids, so my face was alot thinner then.
frown.gif
so now that I've gained a bit...Im scared that the short hair won't look the same on me.

make sure its what you really want, i cut mine from waist to a short bob and hated it, now just over 2 years on im nearly at bra strap length and growing back to waist and would never cut again but thats just me.

If its what you really want, go for it.

I think you would look amazing with a haircut like that as long as they keep it below the chin.You would look great with your face framed. Make sure to post pictures if and when you do cut it!

I think you could totally rock the cut you described. But my thought on hair is... it will grow back if you don't like it. Keep in mind if you hair is wavy at all it might not be as well behaved without the help of a straightening iron.

I think you would look great with the shorter cut, however, if you added highlights and bangs, that would look great also.

you look so cute in both pics but i say don't cut it! long hair is much more versatile! jmho~

Back