Stinging and MAC's Studio Fix?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Whenever I put a light tap using my 187 brush of Studio Fix on my face, it starts burning and stinging uncontrollably. Does anyone else experience this?

I havent. Maybe you have an allergic reaction to it. If it hurts so much serioulsy stop putting it on your face please
frown.gif
I remember when I got an allergic reaction from a foundation and trust me, it was bad, I broke out in hives all over my face it was horrible
frown.gif

yea whenever i apply it, it starts burning. i just returned the foundations to MAC today and was just wondering if anyone else suffered from this as well, or maybe i just got a bad bottle.

you mean studio fix fluid?

it was probably the spf 15 that irritates your skin, alot of people including myself have this problem, no worries
smile.gif
try the face and body foundation or the studio tech for something with more coverage hth!

oh so it also stung you? a lot of my foundations have spf15 and they haven't stung me before so that's weird..

i know, its weird some people it doesnt bother at all but i cant wear it but select spf i can. its probably the combo of that and something else

i have that reaction when i use studio fix foundation and liquid liner. i don't know why it just burns my eyes badly.

I have been buying the studio fix foundation for 4 years now and the one I got last week is burning,my face feels rough, it's itchy and stings when I put I wet facecloth on.

Back