It's official-- Noah is here! (Pictures posted :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
On March 21, 2008 at 2:15 p.m. CST, we welcomed our newest addition, Noah Grayson! He was 6 lbs. 8 oz and 18.5" long.

He's the best baby! He's very happy-go-lucky, he doesn't hardly cry either! As a matter of fact, he's cried 3 times since he was born. I don't even know what he sounds like!

I'll post more about his birth story and some of the little details later. Right now he is waiting on me to give him some of my num-nums!

Thanks for all the wonderful well-wishes and support.

Hugs,

Brandi

OMG! He is so cute!!!!!!!! He reminds me of a taco in the first pic
smile.gif
hehe. He is ser adorable....make sure to keep posting pics!!

OMG look at that little doll!! He is big beautiful and healthy!! I am glad to know that you and the baby are doing ok. YAY Noah!!!

HAHA, he is suuuuper cute! look at these chubby cheeks, he looks so healthy, what a pretty baby! glad you are both doing good, Congratulations!

he's gorgeous! I'm so glad he arrived safely. He's a beautiful little peanut
smile.gif

congratulations!

Congratulations Brandi! Glad to hear both you and little Noah are both happy, healthy and doing well, he is one gorgeous bambino!

Congrats Brandi! Glad to hear you both are doing well. Noah looks so cute and you are glowing in the pics too.
smile.gif

He is adoreable. It brought tears to my eyes seeing those pics. I hope my little one is as cute and as perfect :)

Ive got my scan tomorrow to see whether its a boy or girl and if everything is ok. Im pretty nervous but looking forward to it

He's soooo cute! Remember you were nervous that he wouldn'd be a good baby, or as cute as your other children... LOL! It seems like you had nothing to worry about. I'm so happy he's a good baby for you, and he is GORGEOUS. Congrats Brandi!

Latest posts

Back