MAC Quads

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Stephie Baby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Can I go into MAC and pick my own 4 colors to go into a MAC quad?? How much are they?? You can only go to MAC stores to get quads. The pans are cheaper (I forget how much) and the quad is $4.50 or so. I don't remember.

I think they are $14 each. So it would still be regular prices if I got a quad? The reason I'm wondering is because the FAFI quads were only $36 each. I didn't know if it costs the same as the regular MAC make up.

here the empty quads are 4.50$ and the pans are 12.50 instead of 16.50. What i suggest if you plan on getting them is order the quads from eyeslipsface.com because the quads have a mirror and they fit mac pans.

HTH

I think the regular potted eyeshadows are $14 and the pans are around $10.50.

When I made my quad it cost me $36. I think they did go up in price but it is cheaper to buy the pans & palettes then just buying the 4 shadows.

Originally Posted by Stephie Baby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think they are $14 each. So it would still be regular prices if I got a quad? The reason I'm wondering is because the FAFI quads were only $36 each. I didn't know if it costs the same as the regular MAC make up. buying quads already made for a collection is cheaper than making one of your own. if you make your own, the cost of the empty quad and plus 4 shadows will cost you $45 and up.

Back