Paris Hilton's new shoe line

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Source

The moment we've all been waiting for has arrived...wait, what? Was anybody actually excited about the launch of Paris Hilton's shoe line? I guess for girls that have larger feet this line might be a plus. Since Paris supposedly wears size 11, her line is available in higher sizes.

The shoes from her collection really aren't anything groundbreaking. Are celebrity lines ever more than we hope for? No, I'm pretty much let down every time I check out the expensive products that celebs stamp their names on. Paris Hilton is no exception.

Available on the Endless website are 9 Paris Hilton shoes. Of those 9 only one is a pump. That's to be expected from a girl who lives in high heels. The thing is, the heels in Paris' line, unlike the ones she wears on a daily basis, look cheap. It's true that they are reasonably priced. The cheapest goes for $59.95, while the most expensive is just under a $100.

haha, Pat, I like the 8th shoe best too! I don't like that thing on it either.

I think frankly that most of them are very stripperish, just like the designer
frown.gif

I'm sure if someone held a gun to my head and made me wear them I could find a way to wear it in a nice way, but... meh. I won't be buying any, LOL

ive seen cuter stripper shoes.

its like hey celebs, dont make shoes if your not gonna perosnally wear them.

They're nothing new, very ordinary shoes really. I also like the 8th shoe along, that's probably about it for me.

I like the concept of the first one...but it probably wouldn't stay on your feet very well...and what's up with those little tie things on it? They look cheap.

"Paris Hilton's line of hooker heels" sounds about right. lol. Like everyone else, I think the 8th pair is definitely the best.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have seen cuter shoes at Payless for $12.95! so true~~nothing special about these Paris shoes at all, I also heard they were very cheaply made

i wonder how much of a hand if at all she had in designing any of these!

I like the first pair and I like the concept of the fourth pair but they do look cheaply made. They look like something you'd find in Payless or Walmart.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like the first pair and I like the concept of the fourth pair but they do look cheaply made. They look like something you'd find in Payless or Walmart. probably not what they wanted to hear based on the price points they want to sell at.

I don't mind the first or the eighth pair either. Sadly, the type of quality she designs is pretty much all I can find for as low as $59.95 here so I guess I don't think the price is that unreasonable. Shoes are expensive. Maybe she has a different target audience, like teens who idolize her or something.

i don't think she spent much time putting this line together at all! the shoes are not very flattering and they look cheap. you would think paris would have tried harder since she wears an 11. i was very disappointed. actually i think jessica simpson's shoes are super cute and i'd buy them before i'd buy any of these.

all of those shoes are old and have been done already... I thought they would have been more fashionable with Paris name attached to them

Originally Posted by nikkideevah /img/forum/go_quote.gif all of those shoes are old and have been done already... I thought they would have been more fashionable with Paris name attached to them so does that mean we will be seeing these for 19.99 at TJ Maxx in 6 months?

Latest posts

Back