Shoe storage?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok I have a shoe problem.I've got more heels than I can store away in my closets. I've been keeping them in boxes and have a bunch hanging in a shoe tree on my door. I've run out of room. How does everyone store their heels?

I have the same problem, I keep buying shoes with no where to put them. Boy shoes are under the dressing table (only 3 pairs), girl shoes (over 20 pairs) are in the closet in a shoe rack (its full) the rest are in their boxes all stacked up in the closet.

I have the IKEA Komplement shoe organizer in my Pax wardrobe.
smile.gif

i also use a shoe rack, they're pretty cheap and you can buy stackable ones that don't take up much space.

I've got those clear stackable shoes boxes, though I'm running out of space too
frown.gif
My silly Dad told me to just stop buying shoes... not a chance! lol

i store my shoes in 4 diffrent places, i store flats in this shoe thingy that hangs from the rod in my closet (mostly cause any other shoe is to big for it)

my sneakers and more modest heals i put in a shoe rack on the back of my closet door, i put the boots on the floor of my closet. and than the really nice shoes i put on my book shelf, (i only do this with shoes that are super pretty they have to be clean and i try to not put to many out there, at one time i had 2 bookshelves full of them, but thankfully i have pared down sice than.

Those boxes take too much space! Why not get a shoe rack and make everything neat. I have a crazysales shoe rack and it has different levels for particular shoes. The heels are in the back and the toes of shoes are in the front. Those shoes don't have heel would silp off. The shoe storage is big enough for men shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back