Drugstore haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just hauled at walmart the other night and got the following:

Bonne Bell shadow box in Sweet Lavenders~~I'm really happy with this shadow it wears well and is gorgeous.

CG wetslicks crystals l/g in icicle and bubble. I had tried wetslicks before but this was my first time trying the crystals and I'm totally in love and not just because it was a bonus pack either
icon_razz.gif

MaryKate&Ashley color X 2 lipgloss and color in Blush Kisses. I would have probably never bought this except it was in a bonus pack with a gorgeous shimmery highlighting stick. But I was nicely suprised with this l/s l/g duo.

Neutrogena Clean Lash Tint in Black and Eye tint in Petal Shimmer. This was once again another bonus pack, but I love to save money! I'm really happy with both of them. It gives me a nice natural look and the eye tint really brightens my eyes up. The lash tint doesn't clump at all. It says to only apply one coat but I applied several for more length and my lashes looked gorgeous with no clumps what so ever.

Rimmel blush in Apricot. This is such a gorgeous blush. It is such a pretty color and looks amazing with my skin tone. It was really cheap, less than $2, and has amazing staying power. Everyone should pick this blush up, I've even heard a few people say it looks like NARS orgasm!

Just thought I'd share with yall.

Back