Newest member of the family!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We rescued this lil guy a couple weeks ago, I'm not sure what breed mix he is exactly it looks like he could have a few different breeds in him. He's extremely sweet and lovable and very very lazy for a puppy. I'm so in love with him, I love taking him for rides in the car! He likes to jump in the bed, and will eat anything....not that he should. He always tries to drink everyone's beer
laughing.gif
I've just been calling him Mister.

sam3.jpg

sam6.jpg

sam2.jpg

sam1.jpg

Ok those turned out bigger then I expected....I can't get photobucket to cooperate with me though, everytime I try and resize them my computer freezes.

aww what a cutie. I think I can see part labrador. I actually like lazy dogs lol. My fiance´s dog (an older puppy, a chocolate labrador) is SO hyper, it´s kinda annoying sometimes since he always wants to be entertained

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif aww what a cutie. I think I can see part labrador. I actually like lazy dogs lol. My fiance´s dog (an older puppy, a chocolate labrador) is SO hyper, it´s kinda annoying sometimes since he always wants to be entertained Me too! He's not always jumping on everyone and stuff, he's just always laying at my feet, it's awesome. He does like to play, but I usually have to initiate things.

Yeah I was thinking there might be some lab in there. Or even some shepard by the looks of his ears. You can't tell in the pictures, but by his skull and jaw structure and his kinda stalky stance I see some american bulldog/pit bull but who knows.

Awww Kaylin... he's beautiful! I want to rescue a dog someday... that's awesome. Enjoy him!

Aww, I want! Haha

Our dogs are huge lugs that trip over their paws all the time and get you all muddy. I wanna puppy! Haha

I'm jealous, he's adorable!

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif He always tries to drink everyone's beer
laughing.gif

Oh! Thank God you found my husband!
add_wegbrech.gif

Seriously, that is such an adorable puppy!!! My previous dog used to lick beer that was spilt on the floor!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif He's so cute!! I see he's still got some growing to do! Oh yeah, I think there's much to come. We all have different opinions on how big we think he'll get. It'll be fun to see the outcome. His feet are pretty big for such a lil guy, so I'm thinking he may get bigger then we think.

Latest posts

Back