'Bed Head Hair' Help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really liked the style quite a few celebrities have had for a long time now where its not curly but not straight, just sort of in between and I've tried a few times to do it on my own hair but I can't get it right. It either end up straight or curly and I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing. I have long hair that isn't curly but is a bit...fluffy, is the only was to describe it lol. So anyway are there certain products that you need to get the look? Do you use straightening irons like if you were going to curl your hair with the irons? Or is it just blow drying and mouse? I've got some pictures of the type of thing I mean if I'm being confusing...

VoguecoverMar05_XL.jpg
< That ones a bit curlier than I mean but I thought I'd put it in just 'cos it's messy.

x4131754970160183.jpg

ss_CIMG4395.jpg

sienna3.jpg

rachel-bilson-picture-6.jpg

I seriously doubt their hair is like that when the wake up! lol & sorry for the number of pictures I didn't know which one would be the most helpful.

Thanks in advance for any help!
smile.gif

That's a cool tutorial.

Any suggestions for fiber-based products?

I think Mischa is wearin extensions, which explains why some of her hair is one texture and not the rest. The 3rd picture just looks unwashed to me.

Latest posts

Back