Kiss Me, I'm Famous: Dior's New Shade!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
P177721_hero.jpg

In a perfect world, a celeb's answer to "who are you wearing" isn't about the gown they're wearing. It's about the gloss! Case in point: At the New York screening of 21 (the just-out film about scamming Vegas), Fashion Week Daily quizzed the (hint) two-toned eye-ctress about her "insanely flawless lip gloss." Her answer? Dior Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Coral Lame, a new high-shine shade that hits Sephora later this month. So forget counting cards. Count the days 'til this baby's in stock! — Jessica Anderson

Source

I really like the color! It seems like it would go really well with my skin/hair/eye color!

Originally Posted by laurreenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif very cute. i was at the dior counter today and didnt notice this I think it's not out until later this month.
smile.gif

I just ordered this on bloomingdales.com... it's the only place online that is selling it right now. I can't wait to get it.

I also ordered the new summer Dior palette in Golds. It looks so pretty. I got that from Sephora along with $150 worth of MUFE and Nars makeup. The Nars summer collection. I've been spending too much money, but I'm getting my summer collections out of the way.

Back