Bath & Body Works Goes Tropical

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Source

This new spring collection from Slatkin and Co. for Bath and Body Works features tropical fruits and flowers with scents like Pinepple Orchid, Tropical Orange Flower, Tropical Sorbet and Melon Sorbet. From left to right, Pineapple Orchid is first. The combination of pineapple, jasmine and orchid is gorgeous, it's not overpowering at all. This one was my favorite out of all the new scents. Tropical Sorbet combines coconut and pineapple with a mixture of caramel and praline. I wasn't able to smell this one but it sounds so good. Then there's Tropical Orange Flower, it combines orange blossom, sugarcane, pineapple and mandarin. Isn't the retro bowl adorable? Finally, Melon Sorbet features cantaloupe, peach, vanilla bean and banana.

If candles aren't your thing, you might want to try the room sprays or the home fragrance oils. I'm having a hard time deciding but even if I don't get all of these candles, I'll definitely be trying the home fragrance oils. At $4 each right now, it's hard to pass up.

Latest posts

Back