Make up or no make up !! who's the worst?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
worst1ed0.jpg

worst2xo3.jpg

worst3rn1.jpg

I still cant belive Cameron has such bad skin. She must wear dermablend or whatever.

I think Sharon Stone and P!nk look damn good still. They just always snap the pic at the worst moment.

renee is pretty with or without makeup...and does it make me weird if i have the unnatural urge to pinch her cheeks??

I don't even think the before pic of Renee looks like her!!

Her eyes are open, her cheeks look lean and her hair looks like Britney Spears!! ????

Also, is Cameron's skin really that bad? I had no idea. Wow.

Cameron's skin has been improving supposedly. I think these pictures are kind of old. I think they all look fine, like average people mostly.

i've never seen the point of these pics. so, they look different without makeup. that's what makeup is for. paparazzi catch celebs at their best and absolute worst moments. i've got pics that i wish had never existed and that's just friends snapping me. can you imagine having "professional" photographers snapping pictures of you 24/7? of course there's gonna be bad shots. am i the only person who finds stuff like this distasteful?

I don't find it distasteful necessarily, but I agree with you that the paps catch celebs at their best and worst.

I find pics like these interesting because they remind me that celebs are real people too -- just like everyone else. I also like to see if I can detect the "photoshopped" aspects of pics because that interests me as well. That's why I commented on Renee's pic WITH makeup. It really doesn't look like her to me -- too much photoshopping.

What I find distasteful is the jeering or making fun of people due to their appearance -- celeb or not.

Originally Posted by SimplyElegant /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cameron's skin has been improving supposedly. I think these pictures are kind of old. I think they all look fine, like average people mostly. Well, I was thinking that it was unusual for someone with her resources to have skin in that condition, plus the fact that I've rarely seen her looking less than flawless. I guess that's the magic of makeup.

I think they all look fine! That's how I look in the morning and it's nice to know that they aren't always so glowy and flawless!

The only problems I see with Sharon Stone and Pink are the dark circles under their eyes. Other than that, they look good. Honestly, I don't think any of them look horrible...

I don't think any of them look that bad and I hate it but I do take comfort at the fact that some of these actually look crappier than I do in the morning. Makes me thankful for the fact that I don't have to push my face beyond the limit with makeup just to achieve a flawless look like these women have to do bc they're infront of the camera constantly

those pictures are possibly the worst since they were taken at bad angles and bad timing. it'll make anyone look fugly. paparazzi just want good money

I think they look worse to us and pictures of them without makeup kinda shock people mainly because we are so used to seeing them all dressed up and with great hair and makeup - the majority of which is done by stylists, anyway.

Looking at these pics always reminds me that celebrities without makeup, clever photography and help from stylists, etc., look just like any one of us. If we had access to all the help that is available to them, we could look like them too...if we wanted to!
smile.gif

Back