Champagne Taste - Beer Budget!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i dream of being able to one day buy all the christian louboutin's, jimmy choo's and manolo blahnik's i want, but until that day i'll settle for the well made knock offs! lol~

the louboutin's i'd love to buy - $1g!

the bcbgirls i'll settle for!

_5603765.jpg

the louboutin's i'd love to own - $850...

b720_1_sbl.JPG

the steve madden's i'd settle for @ $89.95...

BRYT_BRN-PATENT_large.jpg

wow, those are both really really good knock offs. Haha, get yourself a permanent marker in red and colour in the soles, no one will tell the difference! teehee

You have to admit...there are some great knockoffs available these days.

I want you to know, that when it comes to Louboutin's go to Nordstrom's during their semi annual shoe sales EARLY... I have seen Louboutins on clearance for $175... I swear. My friend bought them, and then i wanted to kick her for getting them and not me... literally, that was my immediate emotional reaction... of course i didnt kick her, but i am jealous...

i've even been checking out ebay and their prices are better, but still out of my price range. i love designer shoes, but i guess i prefer volume more! lol~

i wish they had my size left when they have these sales. seems the larger sizes are the first to go!
scared.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very cute!! I love every shoe you post!!!! thanks aprill! i have so much fun picking shoes!

so Monnie do you have any of the Jimmy Choo's or Lou's in your closet?

Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif so Monnie do you have any of the Jimmy Choo's or Lou's in your closet? sadly, no. but i'm keeping hope alive! lol~ the one thing that holds me back is the fit. it seems like the high end designers tend to run small. i've returned a pair of miu miu's and a pair of michael kors, so i'm a bit leary.

AAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh shoes...something that I would love to be my weakness...I'm very much like Carrie (sex and the city) in my love for shoes however, I have TINY feet (size 3 1/2 to 4) so finding shoes without barbie on them is a HUGE challenge.

Back