John Mayer Is "Definitely Bi", Says Perez Hilton

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thursday April 3, 2008

mayer-perez-blog.jpg

Does John Mayer swing both ways?

Yes, says celeb blogger Perez Hilton, who hit the airwaves Thursday morning to detail an alleged recent make-out he had with the singer (one of Us' Cads of the Year).

"He is definitely bi," Hilton declared on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show, adding that Mayer is "struggling with his sexuality."

Of their liplock at NYC club Stereo last year, Hilton said, "He kissed me, and I kissed him back. It was on the mouth with tongue.

"I thought he was messing with me," Hilton went on. "Then he kept going and going."

Hilton claims Jessica Simpson — Mayer's girlfriend at the time — didn't mind.

"While John Mayer and I are making out, she is rubbing his crotch," Hilton recalled.

Mayer's rep tells Usmagazine.com, "This is all so ridiculous." Simpson's rep had no comment.

Hilton insisted, "It's 100% true."

Source: Usmagazine.com

Hahahaha!!!!
rotfl.gif

haha, an ******* maybe, not so sure about bi.. although if someone more reputable confirmed it, I wouldn't be surprised. He's very '*****y'

If you were a bi-hottie, would you be making out with PEREZ HILTON?!?!?! gag...

Now, Mayer and Dave Matthews or Jack Johnson making out, you know- some cute earthy crunchy hotness tongue action... I would buy that on Pay-Per-View.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif If you were a bi-hottie, would you be making out with PEREZ HILTON?!?!?! thats what i was thinking.
aside from that, does anyone really trust anything that comes out of perez's mouth?

yeah right! If I was a bi man I wouldn´t kiss Perez Hilton if you paid me

why would he make out w/ perez? I think he has better taste than that even though he did date Jessica Simpson...

Eww, If I was as hot as John I would not be making out with Perez of all ppl. Thats so gross.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif If you were a bi-hottie, would you be making out with PEREZ HILTON?!?!?! gag...Now, Mayer and Dave Matthews or Jack Johnson making out, you know- some cute earthy crunchy hotness tongue action... I would buy that on Pay-Per-View.

Ooohhh...Jack Johnson! Good stuff...lol!

Why would you make out with Perez HILTON? Eww??!??! And you know he is going to post that shit all over his blog! How drunk was John?

Doesn't John Mayer do a lot of crazy stuff for the hell of it? I saw a picture of him once wearing that crazy green body thong that Borat wore. This could just be another stunt.

John is a hollywood prankster firstly...secondly Perez WISHES Joh was bi and even more...he WISHES if he was that he would ever be attracted to him...hahha as if..Johns got soul...if he was bi, he'd go for someone waaaayyyy hotter...even Geroge Michael would be better than Perez!!(George at least has moves and adreamy voice!)

**SPAM**

Latest posts

Back