"Holy s***, that girl has PINK hair!"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
add_wegbrech.gif

That's all I heard every time a formation came by today when I went to visit my husband on base. It was absolutely hilarious, people were falling out just to look at me. Guess El Paso hasnt seen many people like me? Anyway... here's my newest hair. It feels sooooooooo good to have my normal hair back. And yes, as usual, color and cut are both by me.

pics311.jpg

when i had bright red stoplight hair and i would go back to south dakota to visit, i had adults and especially little kids gawk at my hair. it was funny.

appretnly my mom saw one little kid just so mesmorized by my hair that she ended up running into a clothing rack.

i think your hair looks awsome!

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif when i had bright red stoplight hair and i would go back to south dakota to visit, i had adults and especially little kids gawk at my hair. it was funny.
appretnly my mom saw one little kid just so mesmorized by my hair that she ended up running into a clothing rack.

i think your hair looks awsome!

HAHAHAHAHA, believe me I know that feeling. Makes you walk around with a smirk. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow you look beautiful You're too sweet, thank you!

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here have this MrsJonesAvatar

Oh my goodness, thank you. I was planning on making it an avatar, but didnt feel like fighting with my computer.

They look at you because they're jealous. Attack of the green eyed monster.

I think it looks cool
smile.gif

I think you look hot! When I was waiting for a bus last week there was a girl with hair that same shade of pink and I couldnt stop looking at it cos it was so damn funky! I wish I could carry it off but i would just look like a wally lol. I love how you mixed it up with the blue.

I love it! I used to dye my hair pink, and have recently been thinking about getting pink streaks put in. But, it does look really good on you, and I like the little bit of blue in the front too.

wow, that is HOT pink. You´re definitely gonna turn heads. I also agree it brings out your eyes more and makes them look brighter.

btw, my fiancé is from El Paso. Too bad I never got to visit his home town, maybe sometime this summer we´ll go there.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif well... it's PINK. of course I like it, haha! Ha!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back