Sign in to follow this  
KatJ

"Holy s***, that girl has PINK hair!"

I find it to be amazing how people will make comments and stare. It's very rude! Do they realize that you are looking back and something about them may appear a little "different?" If everyone looked the same, this would be a very boring world.

you look great! And actually... the reason we invented make up, fashion and style is we want other people to see it. I know there is a great difference betweeen watching and staring, but that`s not the point. The point is, you look amazing. Your picture make me thing about manga and other cartoones, it`s just something... different!

Wooo I love it! I think it looks awesome. I love when girls have bright colors in their hair.

Theres this girl I always see on the bus and her hair is a bit longer than yours, same sort of pink, with white blonde streaks in it, I totally glance at it all the time, it looks wicked awesome.

I had rainbow colored hair at one point. All striped with blue, pink, yellow, purple and orange. I came out of the office one day and these two painters softly said, "she probably does that for attention." It's funny 'cause 10 min later I passed them again and they were all smiling and saying hello how was I. LOL @ those types of people.

THANK YOU EVERYBODY! Ya'll are so sweet. I dont mind the stares, over the last year i have gotten used to it.

Moira - I dont think I've ever heard that before, thanks!

Looks great! My boss has pink highlights, it looks so cute on her. I have bright red highlights against dark brown and it's my favorite haircolor I've ever had. My best friend actually did it for me, she's a licensed cosmetologist. smile.gif

Originally Posted by iLOVEcolors View Post
Very nice!!! I want that pink to be my highlights! <33

It's Manic Panic "hot, hot pink"

Kat,

so whats the result of getting your hair color back? does anyone treat you differently?

Originally Posted by Darla_G View Post
Kat,

so whats the result of getting your hair color back? does anyone treat you differently?

not really. i just get stared at, a lot, lol. and a lot of people seem to be surprised by the fact that i actually have manners.

Originally Posted by heavyheavyhorse View Post
how do you manage to that yourself? looks so cool.
bleach, bleach, bleach! seriously though, if you have a basic knowledge of haircolor and the desire to do it, it's really easy. i parted out the part i wanted blue and left it alone, put the pink on the rest, and then applied the blue.

Originally Posted by katee View Post
I cannot believe you did that yourself! You GO girl !!!! Awesome.
Aww, thanks!

I love your hair!! My sister loves to dye her hair all the time. heres her with red and pink hair. She has literally dyed her hair every color you could think of.

LL

LL

It looks cool! I would kill my hair if I tried to do that.

OK, so I'm about to sound like an old lady that doesn't know much about "young people" (LOL) but is that considered "scene" hair??

Ha, I could totally imagine that happening on base. I can imagine you walking through the commisary and all the people whispering to each other and staring. haha. It looks awesome! I like the little bit of blue too!