EDM eyeshadow opinions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine stay on all day and look great. I have nearly every colour they offer as I like them so much.

I love them. Staying power is great for me and I don't use a primer.

I'll have to agree with the others! I love EDM shadows. Truly some of the best in MMU pigments! I love Cypress and Countryside for lid colors and Pots and Pans as a highlighter. The shadows also last all day for me and the colors appear really natural and amazing.

I find I really need a primer with them otherwise they will blend together and won't stay where I put them. Some of the colors have a really bad color payoff.

I only got the eyeliners, and I must say.. they didn't hold out for me. True, I didn't use a primer, but it didn't take long for it to become a blurred mess. I love EDM, but not the eye stuff.

i used a primer, and they usually fade bout late midday for me. they don't last as long as my other non mineral eyeshadows.

I have many of their eyeshadows and I love them. They last all day for me too - I use an eye shadow primer (when dry) but when I use them wet, I simply just apply them over my regular foundation. I love the colors and they last forever. Some of the best eyeshadow mineral or non-mineral that I've ever used.

CooCoo
rockwoot.gif

I had trouble with lasting power. It did improve with a primer. The problem I have, is that the swatches aren't good at all. You can get an idea of the general color, but that is about it. If you purchase the eyeshadow and didn't like the color (for me it seems to run under 50% that I like the color in person from this company and I have ordered over 30) you are stuck. I think the company needs a sample option or a 'return it if you don't like it' option.

i completely agree the swatches are inaccurate but they are in the process of changing the swatches right now. and the company accepts returns so you could return an eyeshadow that didn't appeal to you as long as you didn't buy it in a set.

Originally Posted by laurreenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif i completely agree the swatches are inaccurate but they are in the process of changing the swatches right now. and the company accepts returns so you could return an eyeshadow that didn't appeal to you as long as you didn't buy it in a set. I guess that is where I goofed up, then. I ordered sets. Live and learn.

I have really oily eyelids and tried using UDDP as a primer but havent had luck. I love aromaleigh eyeshadows, they're more pigmented

Im just using mine for the first time today and although I love the colors i got, its already creasing. I do have oily lids so i'll probably try it with a primer tomorrow.

The container is pretty generous though.

Back