Weleda

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone got anything to say (good or bad) about the Weleda range?

I'm trying to get a bit more 'natural' with my skin care products, and I like the look of their range.

I'm thinking about buying the Weleda Skin Food, and Sea Buckthorne Body Oil. However, money is tight and I'd like to hear some reviews from a source I trust before splashing out!

So, ever tried Weleda? Heard anything about them? Was it good, or bad?

Thanks a million, all!

i love welda!

they started selling it at target now too, and i went to get a travel size of theyre Skin Food cream and when the girl at the counter asked about it, i went on this long speach on how i love the brand.

i mean some of theyre stuff may feel greasy, but i have never broken out from them ever (an amazement in iteslf)!

i would try Skin Food (green tube, ment for like dry areas of skin [elbows, knees, dry patches on skin, etc..]) as a newbie. and go on from there if you like theyre other stuff.

Weleda has some products with great ingredients, but be careful, some of them contain alcohol, which isn't good for skin.

I've never tried it, but maybe I'll have to check it out now. {sigh}

i love Weleda !! it's one of the cheapest organic brands you can find (others are Logona and Lavera).

as previously said, some of their products can contain alcohol, as well as essential oils. i don't have any problems with those products though.

i tried the Almond hydrating cream (for sensitive combination skins). i love it.

i also tried the Calendula cream, which is great for any dry part of your body, elbows, knees, dry hands... i even used it on my face. the only thing you have to be careful is this cream's greasy so you really need a tiny amount, it spreads really easily on your skin so you really don't need that much product anyway.

i also tried a sample of their citrus shower gel, it's quite good. i have also tried their handcream with sea buckthorn. it's good, but it's a light texture so it might surprise you if you're used to neutrogena. hmm, it smells good too.

i don't know if that will work for you, but on weleda's website you can register for a free paper (recycled of course) newsletter. i mention it because i received a coupon for a shower gel if i buy more than 60€ of products in their store.

i´m a big fan of their almond cleansing milk and cream,they are wonderful for my sensitive and dry skin. i can´t stop myself from trying out new things once in a while, but i always come back to the crema and as a cleanser i haven´t found anything nearly as good so i stick with that.

i love the handcreme and footcream,too,they smell really good.

the skinfood wasn´t the right thing for me, the almond range works way better.

ah,yes,before i forget, i don´t use cream on my body, but recently i bought weleda´s "birch shower scrub gel" or sth, completely blacked out as to how it´s called, sorry, but it´s really really fabulous :)

I've tried their birch cellulite oil for some barely visible cellulite I noticed trying to show up on my body. Can't say I've seen any difference.

I like weleda, I have only had the chance their cellulite oil. I don't think it did anything to be honest with my cellulite but then again, I didn't apply every day so I can't really say anything bad about the product. I think it smells pretty good. I really want to try the rest of their products.

update:

i got theyre wild rose eye cream (for night time since my eye area gets really dry very easly).

im in love! and its not greasy so i might acutally swtich to this as my regular eye cream too.

I`m in love with their Almond moisturizing cream (for combo and sensitive skins). It`s really really great for my typeof skin!!!

Originally Posted by pretty_pink13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like weleda, I have only had the chance their cellulite oil. I don't think it did anything to be honest with my cellulite but then again, I didn't apply every day so I can't really say anything bad about the product. I think it smells pretty good. I really want to try the rest of their products. I have only tried their Cellulite Oil also, it didn´t work (compared to other cellulite treatments that I tried and that did work)

Originally Posted by igor /img/forum/go_quote.gif I`m in love with their Almond moisturizing cream (for combo and sensitive skins). It`s really really great for my typeof skin!!! I love it too !! I always come back to this moisturizer, even if i like trying others.

Back