Jessica Simpson's Edgy New Look For Esquire

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
amd_esquirecovers.jpg

Jessica Simpson looks gorgeous on a leaked cover of next month's Esquire magazine - shaving?

The songbird re-creates a famous March 1965 cover image of Italian actress Virna Lisi (looking almost identical to Marilyn Monroe) taking a razor to shaving cream on her jaw.

But the original was intended by legendary Esquire designer George Lois as a provocation to women's lib.

He told a 2005 magazine conference: "I spoofed the upcoming woman's movement by slapping shaving cream on the beautiful blond Italian actress Virna Lisi [because] no American beauty had the [bleeps] to pose for it."

Until now!

Source

Originally Posted by love2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't like Jessica's take on it. She just looks confused! I was just thinking that!

Originally Posted by love2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't like Jessica's take on it. She just looks confused! exactly
add_wegbrech.gif

what is it this year that all these famous photo spreads are being reshot? First it was Lindsey Lohan and now Jessica. I think there may have been another one too?

I don't think Jessica looks too bad! I rather like her standing there with nothing but the shaving cream on.

I had heard of virna Lisi and she was a knockout!
girl-hair-virna-lisi.jpg

Maybe it's like movies - everything old is new again.

Jessica's hair looks great.

Originally Posted by love2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't like Jessica's take on it. She just looks confused! Hahaha!! My thoughts exactly.

See I think Lindsay looks more like the shaving cream woman and Jessica looks more like Marylin.

Wonder if they can reshoot?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by love2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't like Jessica's take on it. She just looks confused! Ditto lol

I still think she looks good.

There was another one too. It was for Vogue and it had Giselle and a basketball player.

Latest posts

Back