So apparently my fiancé looks like football star Tom Brady

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My fiancé Shawn is in training for a new job and this guy was like "dude you totally look like Tom Brady" (football player for the New York patriots..I had never heard of him before) and since then the word spread and he´s known as "the Tom Brady lookalike".

I can see some similiarities (although he obviously does not look like Brady´s twin brother lol) and I´m definitely flattered for him cause this Tom Brady guy is smokin hot!!!

I talked to Shawn while I googled this guy and I was like yeah I can see it, but he has a buttCHEEK and you don´t. He was like wtf are you talking about......I meant to say buttCHIN but I guess I was thinking about other things when I said it LMAO

Tom Brady:

101807-tom-brady-model.jpg

Shawn:

Kopievons003.jpg

Andi, I think your guy is better looking. Tom Brady has to be posed to look good. Some angles he can look rough.

Yeah, but he plays soccer....not hockey like you like hhahahah

I'm going through Tom Brady withdrawl... I can't wait for football to start again. I'm a Patriots fan just because of him... but I think a lot of women will admit the same thing.

Andi your fiance is totally hot... I see similarities too... I don't know if I would've noticed that myself without someone mentioning it but I can see it somewhat. I think it's funny that another guy told Shawn that.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm going through Tom Brady withdrawl... I can't wait for football to start again. I'm a Patriots fan just because of him... but I think a lot of women will admit the same thing.
Andi your fiance is totally hot... I see similarities too... I don't know if I would've noticed that myself without someone mentioning it but I can see it somewhat. I think it's funny that another guy told Shawn that.

yeah, what´s even funnier is that it came out that Shawn has done 2 modelling jobs just before starting this training (he could have done more, but he preferred the new job) and now everybody has been asking him about that. Typical guy question, all they wanted to know is "how are the female models?". But I´m sure some of them also tease him about it lol

shawn's hotter. :)

you and him are one of those movies couples, were you like "yeah, no relationship looks that perfect" throughout the whole movie. yep, that's you two. just it's real, not a movie. :)

I can see a resemblance, but Shawn is totally hotter than Tom Brady. You're a lucky girl
wink.gif

I can sort of see it, but I wouldn't have thought it if I saw him on the street. He is a good looking man though!!!

I really don't see too many similarities. Their both cute though. You're a lucky gal!

Latest posts

Back