MAC/UD mini haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I went makeup shopping yesterday in search for some good eye products...I was a little disappointed to see most of the colors I wanted from Urban Decay were sold out, as well as their shadow primer, but I guess I will just order them from online...Then I stopped into MAC (the second time I've been in there - the first time I was nervous and just looked around) and got a shadow and a couple Powerpoints. Here are the specifics:

Urban Decay Eyeshadows:

Mary Jane

Mildew

Acid Rain

MAC:

Eyeshadow - Deep Truth

Power Points - Stubborn Brown and Bordeauxline

I'm really happy with my purchases. Now I can start having fun mixing colors!

Nice haul Kay-tee!!Very colorful shades!I like that!!

Originally Posted by Kay-tee So I went makeup shopping yesterday in search for some good eye products...I was a little disappointed to see most of the colors I wanted from Urban Decay were sold out, as well as their shadow primer, but I guess I will just order them from online...Then I stopped into MAC (the second time I've been in there - the first time I was nervous and just looked around) and got a shadow and a couple Powerpoints. Here are the specifics:
Urban Decay Eyeshadows:

Mary Jane

Mildew

Acid Rain

MAC:

Eyeshadow - Deep Truth

Power Points - Stubborn Brown and Bordeauxline

I'm really happy with my purchases. Now I can start having fun mixing colors!

yay! have fun with your stuff and take pics of your FOTD using them

nice haul! can't wait to see those FOTDs
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Nice haul! I love those green Urban Decay e/s which ones are those? The lighter yellowish-green shade is Acid Rain, and the darker green is Mildew.

Cool haul!

Enjoy!

Hope you manage to get the UD Primer Potion soon - it's fab!!!

Nice haul!
claps.gif

I can't wait to see your looks. I've got similar colours in drugstore brands...so maybe I can try one of your looks once you post.

Back