The Dangerous Look For Girls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
aliciageorgiaduvall.jpg

"Model" Alicia Douvall is 28-years old who has a 12-year old daughter, Georgia. Alicia has just had her 12th boob job and admitted to having 50 cosmetic surgery operations over the past decade.

Alicia - born Sarah Howes - is best known for her lurid kiss-and-tell stories of her liaisons with celebrities including Calum Best, Dennis Rodman, P-Diddy and Mick Hucknall.

In an interview with Closer magazine, the former Love Island contestant revealed: "Georgia wrote a little birthday wish-list for her 13th birthday later this month and on it was Kate Moss perfume, an iPhone and a boob job."

Says Georgia: "I think my mum looks good. Because of her, I think it's normal to have surgery if something's not quite right."

Alicia's reply? "I think a 16-year-old with a nice, sexy figure will do really well as a model as long as she's managed well. That's why I'm happy for Georgia to have a boob job because it will give her a career."

And as an added gift, Alicia is throwing in a name change, throwing out her daughter's current moniker in favor of a new one, "Destiny". And what does Georgia have to say about that? "I don't mind which one I'm called. It was Mum's idea." And mother always knows best.

Click here for the full story: Daily Mail

Source

WTF?!?

How sad That little girl doesn't have a mother, She has a friend & nothing is gona come out of that except alot of problems that no amount of surgery can fix!!!

That woman is disgusting. If you click on the link for the whole story, there is a nasty pic with her boob all hanging out. She looks a lot older than 28 too. She looks haggard......I bet she looked better before all that surgery.

That poor little girl. Seriously. Boobs out, encouraging plastic surgery at 12 years old! Plus bragging about her "liasons". I hope somehow that girl grows up to be normal despite all of that.

Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif Was a lobotomy one of those surgeries???? Moron. HAHAHAHA. I literally laughed out loud.
Dude, as a teenager, we all have our body issues. Believe me, I see it daily. It's ridiculous that her MOTHER (who hasn't even hit her 30s yet??!!) would condone such a thing. And encouraging the idea that her daughter really needed the boob job to give her the her career as a model?! That pissed me off. I guess the mother isn't that much more mature than her teenage daughter.

What an idiot, airhead, seriously, pfft, nice way of educating her 13 year old daughter who is JUST starting to develop.

I honestly hope that no doctor will perform the surgery for her when she's that young...

Originally Posted by MaddyBoo718 /img/forum/go_quote.gif HAHAHAHA. I literally laughed out loud.
Dude, as a teenager, we all have our body issues. Believe me, I see it daily. It's ridiculous that her MOTHER (who hasn't even hit her 30s yet??!!) would condone such a thing. And encouraging the idea that her daughter really needed the boob job to give her the her career as a model?! That pissed me off. I guess the mother isn't that much more mature than her teenage daughter.

well put

Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif Was a lobotomy one of those surgeries???? Moron. I just saw this article saying that Botox injections migrate to the brain, so it's definitely possible. Poor baby girl with a horrible role model mother!

oh my, that woman is an adult version of a Barbie doll, all plastic on the outside, no brains on the inside.

i feel really sorry for this girl, still a kid at 13. how can a mom encourage a young person, her own daughter, to go through that much trauma ?

A truly poor excuse for a mom!!! I feel sorry for the girl, things haven’t even started to develop on their own for god sake.

I feel so bad for this girl already. Will doctor even perform a boob job at that age? This woman doesn't even look like a barbie. She's ugly and obviously so fake looking!

That poor child. She is going to have a horrible body image growing up because of her dumb mother.

That poor kid. I have body issues too and sometimes I wish I could get plastic surgery so I could get bigger boobs and a nicer butt and a flatter stomach. When I really think about it though, even if some one came up to me and told me they would give me free plastic surgery, I wouldn't take it. People have to learn with what is given to them because otherwise they will never be happy.

Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif Was a lobotomy one of those surgeries???? Moron. LOL!!

Yeah I think that 13 is just too young of an age to even think about stuff like that, she is still developing and its pretty ridiculous that her mom is actually the one who wants all this for her, and look at her mom!! She is really gross, her face looks like a puffed up troll.

Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif Was a lobotomy one of those surgeries???? Moron. My thought exactly!!!

Back