See You All Soon!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok kiddoes! tomorrow I'm off to Queensland for a Uni trip studying coral reefs.

I'll be back next sunday/monday, unless I get eaten by a shark! There is no internet or phone (mobile) access there, so I won't be online again until I get home.

I'll miss you all! Nuri (Daer0n) will be looking after the fashion faceoff competition/s while I'm away, I'm sure she'll do an amazing job so please thank her for her hard work!

I'm kind of nervous because it's going to be a lot of hard work and a week of 6:00am to 12:00pm or later days! eep! (and no MUT! AND NO MAKEUP!) I'm hoping I see lots of cool fish and maybe some turtles hatching to make up for that though!

see you soon, hopefully with lots of photos and stories for you all.

xox, Rosie
huggies.gif

It sounds like fun... looking at coral reefs and stuff. But you're an Aussie - you prolly have seen it dozens of time.

Miss ya... I'll drink a Starbucks on your behalf
biggrin.gif

Take care Rosie, ill try my best!

Have fun and take lots of pics so you can share with us when you come back!
smile.gif

Take care Rosie! Keep yourself safe, have lots of fun and learn lots! We'll see you soon chicken
smile.gif

Have a great time & please don't get eaten by a shark ! But no makeup - OMG - that's almost as bad as being attacked by a shark !
saythat.gif
Beyonce - Fishnet & Boot Wearing Granny

that sounds so fun!

Have an awesome time, and take lots of pictures
biggrin.gif

OH! and stay away from those sharks!!
tongue.gif

I hope you have a great time on your Uni trip! I love snorkelling and looking at all the beautiful fish. I wished I lived near the ocean.

Make sure you take loads of pics and say hi to Nemo for me.
smile.gif

Back