Fave Fragrances

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My favorite

Poeme by Lancome

Gucci envy me

Beyond Paradise by este Lauder

WHAT ARE YOUR TOP THREE FRAGRANCES
icon_cheesygrin.gif

1. Flowerbomb - Viktor and Rolf

2. Michael Kors - Michael Kors

3. Dolly Girl - Anna Sui

• Ralph Lauren Blue
  • FCUK Her
  • Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl (still love it since high school)

1.Lolita Lempicka

2.Hugo Boss- Boss Women Intense

3. Stella McCarthy-Stella

1. john paul gaultier classique

2. anna sui dreams

3. chanel coco mademoiselle

(p.s. - i just heard on the news the other day that grapefruit in fragrance tricks people into thinking you are up to six years younger than you are! weird, huh? they aren't exactly sure why, but they think it naturally lifts people's mood anbd remind people of childhood? one scent with grapefruit that i really liked is moschino cheap and chic i love love.)

For me:

Dior Pure Poison

Dior Addict

Dior Addict 2

For my husband:

Dior--Higher Dior

Dior--Higher Energy

LOL I guess you can see a trend. I hadn't noticed that before!

Originally Posted by barbi53657 My favoritePoeme by Lancome

Gucci envy me

Beyond Paradise by este Lauder

WHAT ARE YOUR TOP THREE FRAGRANCES
icon_cheesygrin.gif

1) Just Cavalli- Roberto Cavalli2) Gucci II (pink)

3) Anna Sui- Secret Wish

I have plenty more favs depending on mood or season tho:icon_love

I have rockin rio too, and i love it!!! Actually I've had every escada seasonal one of these fragrances. I'm hooked :icon_love. Does Chance or Turquatic smell anything like the escada fragrances??? You might want to check out in love again, it smells sooooo good.

Originally Posted by ikebana 1. Chance by Chanel2. Rockin' Rio by Escada

3. Turquatic by MAC

Originally Posted by jennyb I have rockin rio too, and i love it!!! Actually I've had every escada seasonal one of these fragrances. I'm hooked :icon_love. Does Chance or Turquatic smell anything like the escada fragrances??? You might want to check out in love again, it smells sooooo good. Rockin' Rio is so yummy <hehe>! Chance is more spicy, with hints of white musk, pink pepper, and hyacinth (there are more ingredients too...just can't remember). Its very different from the Escada fragrances, but I love Chance for an evening out when I want to be more romantic :icon_love . Turquatic is very clean and fresh-- a perfect day scent when you don't want to try too hard
icon_lol.gif
. Its infused mineral water mixed with lotus leaves, blue cedar, etc. I'll def. take a sniff at In Love Again- thx!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have so many that I love, but my favorite three are:

Creed Fleurs de The Rose Bulgarie

Serge Lutens Un Lys

Jo Malone Honeysuckle & Jasmine

CkOne

Armani Mania

Emporio Armani (the red one too,don't remember the name)

Originally Posted by Brelki Dior Addict 2 What's this one like,compared to the first one?

Dior Addict 2 is a lot more fruity smelling. It smells a little bit like grapefruit actually--very citrus-y (if that's a word).

Originally Posted by Brelki Dior Addict 2 is a lot more fruity smelling. I might like it then
smile.gif
I was looking for a "fruity" fragrance and bought CkOne Summer,but for some weird reason it made me break out like crazy, I never had that before. So I'll be a little more careful with my next fragrance-purchase. The question is,when is it gonna be released here...

It's already available on some makeup websites. I'm not sure if you can order from sephora, but that's where I ordered it from. In fact, I think that's where I first got my sample of it.

Latest posts

Back