Makeup Forever Face & Body

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got back from Sephora and bought this foundation, which looks really nice. I'm glad I purchased it but its very watery. For those of you who use this product or something similar, how do you get it out of the bottle? Do you pour a bit on your hand? It seems like it would just gush out. Has anyone tried getting a MAC foundation pump and putting it on a MUFE bottle? I'd really appreciate some tips. Thanks!

Be sure to shake it up before you use it!
smile.gif
I've had this foundation before, and it kind of separates, so you need to shake it before applying it...

I always used a foundation brush to apply it and would grab the foundation on the rim of the bottle and the inside of the cap with my brush and use that...but if the pump works, that's definitely the best option!

Nope, just tried the pump, and it didn't work. The bottle was too big haha Darn! I guess the cap is an option I just don't want it to get all gunky.

Originally Posted by Xexuxa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nope, just tried the pump, and it didn't work. The bottle was too big haha Darn! I guess the cap is an option I just don't want it to get all gunky. I don't pour the foundation in the cap or anything. Just use what's already there. It almost a form of self-cleaning! lol!

Originally Posted by Xexuxa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is there enough product in the cap for the whole face? Usually there's close to enough for me. If not, I put the cap back on, shake it up, and then I have more to use! lol.

Originally Posted by laurreenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif sometimes you can tap a little out onto the top of your hand.. Yeah but this stuff is seriously watery. I'm worried that if I tip just little too hard the entire backside of my hand will be covered in 40 dollar foundation. But I guess I can do that for now
smile.gif

Originally Posted by laurreenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif sometimes you can tap a little out onto the top of your hand.. Yeah, this stuff is like water, that might be kind of hard.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Xexuxa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah but this stuff is seriously watery. I'm worried that if I tip just little too hard the entire backside of my hand will be covered in 40 dollar foundation. But I guess I can do that for now
smile.gif
I accidentally lost 1/4 of the bottle trying this, so please be careful!

I don't think it's that watery, it's more 'gel-like'. But you do have to shake it VERY VERY HARD in order for it to thicken properly. I've used a foundation brush and a sponge with this foundation. It used to be my fave until the new HD foundation came out.

Back