Ulta Makeup Sets

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was browsing the Ulta website this morning and noticed some really cute makeup sets.

There's the 65 pc. Spring Collection for $19.99 (a $175 value)...

ulta.jpg

...and the Naughty or Nice Color Collection for $9.99 (a &65 value).

ulta1.jpg

Anyone seen or tried these before?

I never used those ones, but I got a huge kit 2 Christmas' ago and loved the color. I just used a regular base and they were nice. You know Kasey uses alot of Ulta makeup
wink.gif

I have been looking at the first one for days now! I really want that set...but money's tight

the first set is so cute!!! I want now D:

but I have like no money Lol >< how sad.must. save. ahaha

I got the first set and I loved it! I actually went to the first Ulta and it was sold out (and it's limited, so they don't make anymore once it's gone), so I had to go to another Ulta, which THANK GOD, had it.

It's GORGEOUS! I almost fainted when I open up the thing, it's byfar the best make up set I've seen. The design is sooo gorgeous, and the colors... ::die::, it's amazing. You know how a bunch of make up set have crappy color that you're never going to use? This isn't one of them... I love ALL the colors in there. Amazing amazing set! If you guys haven't got it, GET IT! It's going out FAST.

Originally Posted by matteell /img/forum/go_quote.gif how well is the pigment in the shadows??? last all day??? That's what I'm wondering...

Originally Posted by matteell /img/forum/go_quote.gif how well is the pigment in the shadows??? last all day??? I don't know about lasting all day since I haven't wore it yet. However, the pigmentation is pretty. You don't have to layer it on.

I adore the first one, but I'm debating getting it cause I'll only use the blushes/bronzer and a couple e/s. I never use pallete lipgloss, who has room to carry it around w/ you?

They just opened an Ulta here. I am going to go see if they have the Spring Collection kit tomorrow!

Back