Lipbalm favorite

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
With so many new colored lip balms out there (expensive and inexpensive), what is your favorite one?

That one sounds delicious SimplyElegant! What do you like about it?

Would love to hear if your prefered lip balms are clear or colored?

Moisturizes really well, it's has 2 colours in it, a light pink and a sheer red, really cheap, smells and tastes good, a bit glossy, makes all my lipsticks apply really smoothly. I'm not sure if I've reviewed this yet or not.

Wow that sounds great, thanks for the reply SimplyElegant
smile.gif

Aveeno... it smells like vanilla, and very moisturizing. There is also a medicated one.

I also like Burt's Bees.

ChapStick 100% Naturals - Lip Butter

I'm usually a Blistex Medicated gal, but I love this one! It keeps my lips moisturized for a long time AND it smells yummy!
yahootongue.gif

Burt's Bees lip balms I've always heard that they were great, but I barely tried them a few months ago. I wish I had started using them sooner. They're great!

hmm, it's a hard choice, i love lipbalms.

Neutrogena is one of my absolute faves. Nuxe rêve de miel adds the greedy side of honey.

but if i had to pick only one, i'd say Lavera. i've tried a few of them, and they're great. moisture, protection, frequency of use, price/quantity, i like it all.

I love clear lip balms. Right now Im using Mark's Kiss Therapy. It has a rose scent which i happen to love.

I really like the Burt's Bee's tinted balms. For clear balm, my favorite is Shizen.

Lost of votes for Burt's!

Shizen is nice Speedy, shame they only do two colors though.

Anyone using the BonneBell tinted balms? Likey or no?

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aveeno... it smells like vanilla, and very moisturizing. There is also a medicated one.
I also like Burt's Bees.

I like burt's bees as well, quite a few shades to pick from.

my favourite is called africamango - leony got it for me from Japan. It is soooo smoothing and I like the way it looks and smells. I adore it
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back