Ulta Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just discovered there is an Ulta store fifteen minutes from my house!

Maybeline Define-a-Lash Volume Mascara - Very Black

Neutrogena Sheer Highlighting Blush - Fresh

NYX Trios - Cherry/Cool Blue/Hot Pink, Spring Leaf/Lime Green/Green Tea, and Purple/Deep Purple/ and Prune

ULTA Mineral Powder Eye Shadow - Marine (a gorgeous teal with multi-colored glitter)

Rimmel Underground Stir it Up Creme Eyeshadow - Out of the Blue

Maybeline Dream Mousse Shadow - Mint Dream, Lilac Cloud, Heavenly Pink, and Turqoise Breeze

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear - Marine Scene

NYC Long-Wear Enamel - Starry Silver Glitter (fine multi-colored glitter with large blue glitter circles)

NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil - Pots and Pans

NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil - Nude Pink

Rimmel Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner - Pure and Eastend Snob

NYC Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil - Teal

I also got a free bamboo bangle bracelet with my purchase.

001.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

Originally Posted by jacquelyna /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awesome stuff, enjoy!
smile.gif
Thank you! I wish I had another day off so I could play with all of it.
smile.gif

sounds like fun! i've been wanting to try the ulta mineral eyeshadow in marine cause i have a couple others and i love them.

Great haul! I love mousse e/s, once applied, they last for ages! Enjoy all your new goodies!

Ooooooh! I have that starry glitter polish! It's awesome when worn over other colors. I like to wear it over white polish- it looks like some kind of candy, lol!!

How do those mousse shadows work for you? The colors are very pretty but it's in a form I am unfamiliar with and therefore uneasy about trying. Stupid, I know. It's that whole "fear of change" thingy....
vogel.gif

Originally Posted by hermione9713 /img/forum/go_quote.gif sounds like fun! i've been wanting to try the ulta mineral eyeshadow in marine cause i have a couple others and i love them. It's a really gorgeous color and I love that it has a subtle shimmer to it. I've been using a lot of loose eyeshadows lately and I really love the depth you can get from them.

Originally Posted by hatenjeans /img/forum/go_quote.gif fab haul hun! love the colors! perfect for spring/summer,enjoy! Thanks. I was definately in a pastel and teal blue mood that day.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Look out... you will be hauling a lot from that place. I know! I already want to go back!

Originally Posted by Anthea /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awesome haul
smile.gif
Abigail, you must have a huge stash. I do! I ran out of room for everything two months ago and I still haven't taken updated pics because I keep thinking, "Ooh, I just need one more thing." I should probably go on a no-buy soon.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LittleMissLilo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ohhh very nice, How do you like those Maybelline Mousee eyeshadows?! Originally Posted by Jinx /img/forum/go_quote.gif How do those mousse shadows work for you? The colors are very pretty but it's in a form I am unfamiliar with and therefore uneasy about trying. Stupid, I know. It's that whole "fear of change" thingy....
vogel.gif
Actually, Dior has some beautiful mousse eyeshadows that I've been wanting to try but I decided to try these instead because they're were substantially cheaper (I'd feel really bad if I plunked down thirty bucks for a single shadow that I didn't like or use) and I'm glad I did because they're a little harder to use than I thought they'd be. They have a very nice consistency and the colors are beautiful but you can't apply them with a brush...you have to use your finger...which limits the amount of control you have over shape and placement. Thus, I've found they work really well as bases but they're pretty hard to use as actual shadows.

Latest posts

Back