How many blushers do u have? I think i may have an obsession with blushers :x

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hMM.. i' m jus curious how many blushers do u girls have....

i think i have too much. Holy crap. but i can't help goin crazy over nice blushers.. since they are the make up i wear most often these days for work.

currently i have the following...

MAC

1. Blushbaby

2. Coygirl

3. Cute

4. Dame

5. Desirious

6. Dollymix

7. Don't Be Shy

8. Fab

9. Fashion Frenzy

10. Flirt N Tease

11. Foolish Me

12. Golden Kitty/primpkin

13. Goddess

14. Hipness

15. Lune

16. Maidenchant

17. Mocha

18. Overprint

19. Peachykeen

20. Peaches

21. Petalpoint

22. Pinch o peach

23. Pink swoon

24. Plum foolery

25. Rose hip/blossum up

26. Smile

27. Springsheen

28. Sweet William

29. Stray Rose

30. Summerlily

31. Well dressed

32. Eversun

33. Joyous

34. Sweetness

35. True Romantic

36. Secret Blush

37. Shy Beauty

38. Light flush

39. Warmed

40. Northern light

41. Glissade

42. Petticoat

43. Stereo Rose

44. Gold spill

45. Shell pearl

Non MAC

46. Shu uemura antiqued pink

47. Shu uemura antiqued orange

48. Shu uemura vicious apricot

49. Shu uemura sakura

50. Cargo Rome

51. Cargo Tonga

52. Bobbi brown french pink

53. Bobbi brown Desert rose

54. Bobbi brown coral

55. Bobbi Brown apricot shimmerbrick

56. Bobbi Brown rose shimmerbrick

57. Bobbi Brown sandstone shimmerbrick

58. TBS radiant pink

59. Ettusais Tulip pink

60. Ettusasis poppy orange

61. Silkygirl Dune rose

62. Gransenbon Dolly pink

63. Gransenbon Blossom pink

64. Gransenbon pretty orange

65. Gransenbon Apricot ginger

66. Jill stuart Shy pink

Omg... 66 blushers. I have to stop!... too much too much..

Here are the other face stuff i have which i consider more as highlighters or finishin powders

1. Tenderdusk bp loose

2. Pearl blossom bp

3. Pearl sunshine bp

4. Porcelain pink msf

5. 100 degrees pearlizer.

6. Tahitan sand bp

7. Sassed up irridiscent powder

8. Verve a cious irridiscent powder

9. Freeform irridiscent powder

10. Benefit Georgia

HOLY CRAP....way too much!

can someone console me by telling me that she has more blushers than me so that i won't feel so guilty and can continue to buy more blushers?
kopfkratz.gif

My, I certainly don't have as many as you do. I'm not that obsessed with blush. I only have about 20 rolling around in my traincase

I clicked this thread thinking I was going to have a comparable blusher stash, but sorry you are on your own. You have me beat by a loooong shot! LOL...I *thought* I have too many blushes, but not anymore...

MAC:

dollymix

raizin

ambering rose

sunbasque

desert rose

love rush

Non-mac:

1 by mary kay that I never use

1 by Wet'nWild

1 blush stick by Avon

You have an enviable collection!

I think I have about 20 max. lol. I'm not that big on blushers, though. I could do just fine with just two blushes (a cool-toned pink and a peachy pink) if I had to.
wink.gif

i think about 7. A couple of them are just sample sizes though. A couple of them are pretty useless too because i can't quite "work them" with my skintone. I usually just reach for the same one or two anyway

Wow I don't have that mucha t all maybe 5 that's it I'm not a big blush girl.

I'm not huge on blushers but I've just made myself buy a couple so that I have more different shades. I used to just have Milani "Luminous" and wear it for everything. I've probably got about 15 now.

Goodness gracious! You sure do have a lot, geeko!!! I probably have about 17 or so. It's funny, because I usually only stick to using ONE of them all the time! Maybe I should consider giving the other 16 a try. ;-)

I certainly think an intervention is in order
laughing.gif

I have 3 palettes of 6 each, a few stains and some cream blushes ( however I do believe to this day MAC-Blushbaby is still my favorite)

I also use several different bronzers a blushes.

That is an impressive blush collection..nice!

let's see. i like blushers, but i tend to use the same. i only own three, two low end (from Agnès b and L'oréal), the last one is mineral (Lily Lolo's Cupcake), it's the one i use mostly.

i also own two samples of mineral blushes i consider buying when my no buy's over : Lily Lolo Sweet cheeks and Ocean Mist Mermaid's kiss.

Wowwwwwwwww

I probably have 10 right now or more. They are all pretty much the same shades, I'm attracted to mostly peachy colors.

WOW YOU HAVE ALOT!! LoL I honestly dont have even one blush that I use, I wear so much bronzer that you cant even tell I'm wearing blush if I do so i figure why waste another 25 bucks, and if i dont wear my regular amount of bronzer (cargo big bronzer, and benefit hoola) i feel like i look pale and sick!

aquilah: woot. u have a friend with 200 blushers? that means i can continue to buy blushers till i reach 200 .. hehe.

I don't know why, recently i'm in a blush craze and i keep buying blushers even though i have more than enough for my 2 cheeks. argh!

I feel a bit guilty now ...but yet at least i know that i'm not on the extreme yet (200 blushers!! wow!). means i have more room for more blushers?

hmmm if u have to ask me to pick my favourites out of the lot...these are the following that i like a lot... Not in order of preference. Too many favourites :x

1. Coygirl (looks muavish in the pan but turns out a nice healthy rose

pink of my skin which has warm undertones to it)

2. Well dressed

3. Pink Swoon. (used to find it so-so only, but recently have been liking

this more and more)

4. Warmed msf ( gives a very healthy golden peach glow to my NC20 skin)

5. All my gransenbon blushers... (If u are a fan of shimmer blushers, they

are a must buy. The shimmers in the blushers are very fine and does not

scream glitter when applied on the face and the pigmentation is good as

well. UNfortunately, this brand is only available in Japan)

6. Shu uemura sakura

yeah these are the ones which i use more frequently.... although i love the others as well, but i find myself reaching out for these blushers more frequently.

this is one pic of me with my Shu Uemura sakura blusher. Although i look really geeky in this pic, i love how the blusher gives me a natural pinky flush without being over the top... I love blushers. Argggh!

geek2.jpg

and these are the gransenbon blushers i was talkin about... i absolutely adore these japanese blushers..

very fine shimmers....and pigmentation is good as well.

if u have any friend in japan or going to japan try to tell them to cp the blushers for u.... if u love shimmers. i absolutely adore these blushers.

gransenbonblushers-2.jpg

Back