Make Up For Ever PRO DISCOUNT!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got my MUFE Backstage Card in the mail today!!! Woo-hoo...40% off here I come! I am sooo happy!
yess.gif

I'm jealous... I am loving everything MUFE lately, and it is costing me a fortune.

I think if you are studying makeup/beauty you can get discount card from some of these make up suppliers.

Yes its for professionals in the industry. I actually have the requirements needed posted on my blog (see link in my signature below). MUFE and NARS are the hardest discounts to get because theyre soooo picky. But I got MUFE today and am super excited...now I'm working on getting Nars.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I didn't know they had a PRO card! Ooh...the possibilities. same here.

Originally Posted by debbiedeb77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif roselyn, thank you for the great info! You're very welcome Deb!

Originally Posted by roselyn112 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes its for professionals in the industry. I actually have the requirements needed posted on my blog (see link in my signature below). MUFE and NARS are the hardest discounts to get because theyre soooo picky. But I got MUFE today and am super excited...now I'm working on getting Nars. BTW, just got approved for Nars today!!! Woo-hoo, I'm on a roll!

Hi,

Congrats. I love their products. Now I see they've a first aid simulation product line. I just worked on a disaster training drill (looking forward to others). I'm going to see if they'll have some of the products at the upcoming Makeup Show (in New York on Mother's Day weekend).

Originally Posted by iamgrape1119 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm so jealous...LOL, jk. Congrats! How did you get it? I had to submit a ton of credentials...they're very picky. Tearsheets from major publication, biz card, diploma copy, resume, call sheet and some other items. I mailed it to the NY boutique.

Back