Post pics of your blushers here...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am a sucker for blushers...and i'd love to see what blushers you girls own and drool over them... pls post all pics of your blushers in this thread..

here's mine..

macmsfs-1.jpg

macbeautyirridiscentpowders.jpg

blushersmac.jpg

2blushersmac.jpg

3blushersmac.jpg

4blushersmac.jpg

otherblushers-1.jpg

2otherblushers.jpg

3otherblushers.jpg

Golly your blush collection is huge! I would post mine, but I think I only own like, one blush!

I really love your Apricot Ginger! I love blushes too! It's my favorite part of makeup, but I seriously have to stop myself so many times cause I already have enough for a long time. I think I'm going to go do a little shopping and get some shades I don't already have.

Mine are all drugstore, I never have time to go experiment w/ Mac ones downtown
frown.gif
I did go try Hipness one night before closing though. It looked too much like one I already had, so I passed on it.

WOW! Amazing blush collection...show off....he he he...I would be proud of my collection, too, if I had yours.
biggrin.gif

Goodness gracious! What an awesome stash you've got there!!! My collection pales in comparison!
laughs.gif

Oh, my Goodness! This collection looks like a full cataloque of Mac`s blushes. But, I`ll tell you the big "secret"-- I`m also fully obsessed with blushers , so I could be looking at your lovely collection like forever
smile.gif
I`ll try to post my collection later , although mine would look really pale in front of yours
smile.gif

P.S; Just out of curiosity, did you get a chance to use all of them ,at least for a once? Also, you have such a wide spectrum of colors--do you equally like them all? (sorry for so many questions!)

wow im jealous. thats great.

i like how some of your blushes shimmers.hahah im a shimmer fanatics.

Wow you have a lot of blushes!! I'm too ashamed to post my very small collection lol

nice collection

i don't have any pics, but my favorite blush was Lancome's Roccoco

unfortuantly, its been discontinued

holy cow! I'm super jealous! that is an awesome collection.

Mari, I totally have that covergirl contouring blush in peach perfection too!

That is a huge collection of amazing blushes! I love all the pink ones especially Desirous, Fashion Frenzy, Dollymix and Sweetness.
smile.gif

That's amazing!!! I have like 3!! Pink.. Dark pink and darker pink!! Lol

Latest posts

Back