Wii fit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif it looks really fun, too bad i don't have a Wii. ITA. But even if I had a Wii...my apartment is too small for any workout but Pilates, I don´t have enough room to jump around and stuff

I have a Wii... so most likely. It's coming out in a month, right? How much is it going to cost?

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif ITA. But even if I had a Wii...my apartment is too small for any workout but Pilates, I don´t have enough room to jump around and stuff that reminds me in our next apartment we'll be living at the 5th floor. hmm, even if we have nice neighbors they might not like it.
eusa_whistle.gif

I can't wait to try it out!

We finally got a WII about a month ago..

And the first game i bought was a Super Mario game!! lol

Old school mario is the best game ever!

My bf was thrilled when I told him about this... he says he's pre-ordering it this week.

Originally Posted by LilDee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I can't wait to try it out!We finally got a WII about a month ago..

And the first game i bought was a Super Mario game!! lol

Old school mario is the best game ever!

lol ! one of my friends has that game, it's true it's a lot of fun
smile.gif

I have heard so much good about the Wii Fit. I have a couple of friends who completly loves it. I wish we could ge it too, but we have to little space for it
bawling.gif

Latest posts

Back