Too Faced Decade of Glamour Beauty Wardrobe Makeup Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
P209439_hero.jpg

Decade of Glamour Beauty Wardrobe Makeup Collection ($195 Value)

What it is:

Ten years' worth of best-selling products from Too Faced.

What it does:

Introducing the Too Faced Decade of Glamour Beauty Wardrobe Makeup Collection. Once upon a time (1998 to be exact), in a town known as Tinsel, two young (and need I say charming?) boys named Jerrod Blandino and Jeremy Johnson decided it was time to add glamour, sex appeal, and glitter back into the beauty biz. Declaring, "Why be pretty when you can be gorgeous?" the Too Faced revolution began. The Decade of Glamour beauty kit transforms you from pretty and sweet, to red carpet starlet and sexy in seconds. Loaded with every best-selling product in our ten years of business to make heads turn and hearts break—the Decade of Glamour Beauty Kit will have the paparazzi frenzied for you.

What else you need to know:

The deluxe kit includes six Eye Shadows, Beauty Balm, an exclusive Bronzing Powder, two Gossip Glosses, two Lipsticks, Bauble Gloss, a full-size Lash Injection Mascara, Glamour Gloss, Ooh La Rouge Blush Duo, Juicy Jewel Doublesided Gloss Stick, Sun Bunny Bronzer Duo, a full-size Lip Injection, and a Lava Gloss Eyeliner.

I saw it featured on Sephora and was definitely interested in it. It's interesting that it's comprised of their best sellers and most popular products. I will have to check this out in person.

Back