BIG hair!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It really seems like "big hair" is going to make a comeback!

I've been hiding all my pics from highschool (Auburn, NY Class of 1990 ROCKS!!) when I would EASILY go through a can of Aqua Net Extra Super Hold (the pink can!) in a week! Now my teasing and spraying talents might be in vogue once again (lol)

Did anyone else to "BIG hair"?? How high were your bangs! There was a girl in my grade whose bangs were 7 and 1/2 inches high (our math teacher actually measured them!) and stiff as a board. Mine were probably a modest 3- 4 inches...

Jen

I had big hair. Still do cause it's naturally curly but I try to tame it daily!

7 inches???? I can't even believe that. I was a child of the 90's so I missed out on that craze. I think some people can pull "big hair" off really well. Others, just look beyond crazy. Remember Christina A's whole phase...

yikes20aguilera.jpg

Christina...I never liked that look for her and it really never caught on luckily or I would be giving perms to everybody all day long...

i have both big hair & big head---- i also want to burn out all my pics from high school!! actually i had a nose job too LOL.. !!

I'm not a big fan of big hair but some girls can really pull it off, like Syesha Mercado on American Idol.

Back