Where do u do your makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
LOL very bored today wondering where everyone does their makeup? and what do you store your makeup in?

In my room i have those mirrored cupboards ( a whole wall of them) and i sit their every morning and do my makeup they are the best! pity we are moving soon! ha ha

I have these super cute pink storage drawers i have all my makeup in.

I have 2 train cases. One for all my mu and one for pallettes. Then i sit on my bed with my lighted mirror and do my mu. I have a vanity but im too lazy to clean it off. When i move ill start using it again.

i do my makeup in the bathroom, that's were we have the best lighting.

As for storing my makeup i have a metallic makeup case where i have it all, i have never put my makeup anywhere else, it doesnt fit in it anymore though, so i might have to buy something so that i can store it somewhere else lol

I just do my MU on the bed with a mirror, and keep it all in a caboodle...I definitely need to upgrade to a bigger train case tho, and I'm wanting a vanity table so bad. Have my eye on one at target

I tend to do my MU on the bed even though I have a mirror built into my cupboard. I have tons of MU bags but the majority of my stuff is kept in a wooden storage box i bought from Ikea - you can build different sized draws...I have three smaller draws for: MAC lipstick / MAC eyeshadow, pigments, paints, shadesticks and fluidline / MAC concealers, mascaras and eyelashes. Underneath I have two full-width draws for palettes, MU wipes, sponges, brushes and brush case. I keep all my nail varnish, foundations and blushes on top of the draws.

smile.gif

I store my makeup in a huge aluminum train case that I purchased on Ebay. I do my makeup on the couch while I watch television.

i do my makeup mostly on my desk, my room has probably the best lightning in the apartment. i store my makeup in boxes i store in a drawer. but it's becoming hard to put everything in it, i might have to use a second.

I do my makeup half-way between my bedroom (dresser mirror) and the bathroom, neither of which has natural lighting, so oh well. And I store my cosmetics in caboodles and train cases.

I need more containers! lol. Right now I'm storing some stuff on the floor in my room (next to my full-length mirror) because I have nowhere to put it! lol!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I need more containers! lol. Right now I'm storing some stuff on the floor in my room (next to my full-length mirror) because I have nowhere to put it! lol!
add_wegbrech.gif
reminds me a friend who's doing the same with his mangas

i do my makeup in my bathroom. and i store my makeup under the sink in the bathroom in caboodles and those plastic clear drawers.

I always do my makeup in the bathroom - best lighting. I have some makeup on the counter in the box that my Bare Escentials starter kit came in. That's pretty much my daily-wear makeup. Then I have some more in a drawer, a train case that is filled, and another pink makeup bag/case thing, plus whatever is floating around in my purses.

I do my Mu in the bathroom, cuz i feel that's where i get the best lighting. As for storing MU ... w/o doing it on purpose i've hogged the entire bathroom. From the decorations , to all the drawers .... nothing in the bathroom is hubby's except for his razor, shaving gel, toothbrush and hair gel.

My Mu is strewn all over the bathroom counter and stuffed in all the drawers ..lol

I always do my makeup in the bathroom and i store makeup in two train cases and some stuff under the sink(skincare,brushes)

i would love to have a vanity but thats not possible with a toddler around that gets into everything.lol

The lighting is utter crap in my room at the family home, and the bathroom mirror just got removed and hasn't been replaced because we are still finishing off decorating and refitting. So when I am here I have to make do with either using my sisters room or the hallway mirror - neither are ideal!

When I'm at my partners house I can only use the teeny tiny mirror in his room because his housemates are horrible. It has good lighting though. I need to get a proper mirror really.

As for storage, I have a big basket I keep it all in.

We are moving house soon (me and my boyfriend) and I think my new room has a vanity already in (renting student property) which I'm excited about. I'll get some clip on lights from Ikea for around the mirror methinks. I'm being given a bunch of furniture, one of which is a small chest of drawers that I'm going to transform into a makeup cabinet.

xxx

I have a vanity table in my bedroom which is where I sit and do my makeup. I own two traincases which holds all my makeup.

Latest posts

Back