Nude lip gloss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, I was trying to find a perfect nude lip gloss without any glitter or not THAT visible glitter. I already do have YSL nude lip gloss and it's really glittery. I have pale skin. Do you have any suggestions for such lip gloss? Or maybe lipstick which is shiny on lips?

I`ve recently tried Maybelline`s spotlight VolumeXLSeduction Lip Plumper in nude (605)--I`m still not sure about its plumping effect but, I thought the color was a perfect nude color (without any glitters in it). Although it tingles a bit on the lips , I still liked its texture and how it looks and feels on lips(it`s not sticky and holds on for many hours)

I just recently found my HG nude, it's by Bourjois from the Le Nudes lipgloss line. There are 3(?) shades, I think. You should check them out, they're at Sephora. HTH!

Oh, not a lip plumper! My lips tend to "go mad" if I put something that tingles
biggrin.gif

We don't have Sephora in Ireland
frown.gif
. Well I'll look for it, but I didn't find those 3D nudes last time I was searching for them.

i have very redish lips. but i don't like my lip line. how could my lips are going to be beige color with wearing lip gloss?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by laurreenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif you can order sephora and nyx products online.. They don't ship internationally
frown.gif
Retro-Violet, is this in the pot? I'll look for it next time I visit department store.

My favs were already mentioned, Nars Turkish Delight and also Nars Chelsea Girls... not together though. Turkish Delight is a little more of a pinkish nude. So pretty.

Originally Posted by vera07love /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have very redish lips. but i don't like my lip line. how could my lips are going to be beige color with wearing lip gloss?
frown.gif
hi,i think if you have very much pigmented lips, then a lipgloss only might not work to achieve a nude lip.

try something like mac lip erase. it neutralizes the red colour of you lips, then you can put on any gloss or lipstick you want, and you really get the colour of the gloss or the liostick then. hth
smile.gif

back2topic
smile.gif

my faaaaaaaaaaaaaavorite nude lipglosses are both from mac. c-thru and florabundance <3

Originally Posted by Lucet /img/forum/go_quote.gif They don't ship internationally
frown.gif
Retro-Violet, is this in the pot? I'll look for it next time I visit department store.

yeah its in a pot.

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif My hg nude lipgloss is NYX's megashine lipgloss in "Natural." GMTA!!!!

Two of my favourite nude lip glosses, would have to be Estee Lauder high gloss in honey, or Jane Iredale gloss in soft peach. They're shimmery, but really pretty.

Back