EYEBROWPENCIL or powder. i only need a matching color. Dark ASHY nearly black brown..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so hello you lovely ladies!

today it happened, i cry because of my eyebrows
bawling.gif

i am so tired of searching for the right thing to do my brows.

right now i am using the grey side from NYX cake brow powder something.

yeah, its grey, drk grey. its wierd, but its the closest i have found, that matches my eyebrows.

my eyebrows are very dark, nearly black. ashy darkbrown black.

black pencils and powders are too hard. brown is always much too light or too RED, or both...

when i look around i think there are many people with my browcolour, so why is there so less on the market for people like me?

or is it just, i am blind. i asked at so many counters, no luck, no hit.

so, this is my last try
biggrin.gif
please help me finding a pencil or a powder.

that would be so awesome!

thank you
smile.gif

I use:

UltimateBrow_color&set.gif

Ultimate BrowTM Color and Set

Ultimate Browâ„¢ Color and Set

Two steps away from perfect brows! This dynamic duo shapes, defines and sets for perfectly groomed eyebrows that last all day long.

Features

* Dynamic duo defines the perfect arch

* Dual-ended item uses top selling wet n wild pencil formula along with non-sticky setting gel

Application Tips

As an eyeliner: Apply a thick line and smudge for smoky, high drama or sharpen to a point for true definition.

As a brow pencil: Use to enhance natural brow shape and to fill in light-colored or thin arches. Apply color directly over your brow for color. Extend lightly onto the skin to fill in and reshape. For a natural look use a pencil that is a few shades darker or matches your brow.

edit: its wet n wild brand and he color is mocha brownie

Try the Talika line of pencils. The color is very natural and should blend in nicely with your eyebrows. I'd go with the black to work with your eyebrow color.

Have you ever tried finding an e/s that might work? A matte one? I know a lot of members on here have said they had better luck using an e/s over traditional brow products.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Have you ever tried finding an e/s that might work? A matte one? I know a lot of members on here have said they had better luck using an e/s over traditional brow products. I agree. I also have nearly black eyebrows and I tried many products to fill in my eyebrows and give them some shape. The thing that has worked the best so far is using a dark grey or black eyeshadow very lightly over my brows. It makes my eyebrows look natural and not drawn in.

Deborah #254 eyepencil, pretty dark brown ("cool" based, i mean by that it's not a reddish brown). it's perfect for my brows.

use eye shadow for a soft look, never use a pancil it will give you a harsh look.

Soft pencils are good too !.... If U make sure U feather it with a brush after applying

Back