Psycho Mother Shower Curtain

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There really is nothing better than late night tacos and nachos, rum drinks and horror movies with friends. I haven't seen good old Norman Bates and er, Mother, terrorize travellers at the Bates Motel in years. Maybe I shouldn't hang this cool Psycho Mother Shower Curtain ($25) anytime soon now. Awesome.

psychomother_2.jpg

Source

I would buy that in a minute, except for the price. I think it's hysterical!

I have a feeling that even if I bought that I would only be freaking myself out over and over!

I've been watching too many of those home makeover shows (Design to Sell). So i could just see it, you have people coming in for the open house and they pop open the bathroom door to see that! The reactions would be tremendous.

Originally Posted by MissElaine /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have a feeling that even if I bought that I would only be freaking myself out over and over! Same here!

hahahaha.... Need to play the music from psyco every time you get in the shower....

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif hahahaha.... Need to play the music from psyco every time you get in the shower.... LMAO!! i'll make sure i get the psycho music theme and have a music player in the bathroom so i can play that when i get into the shower Karren hahaha!

Latest posts

Back