Mac and drug store plus a cat

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MAC minerlize skinfinsh in Poreciln Pink

MAC Glitz Gloss in Ramaneo

NYX eyeshadow in Cherry

maybeliine dream matte mousse in Whipped Strawberries and Pink Frosting

Urban Decay Surreal Concealer in Dream

and MAC pigment samples in- Primary Yellow,Acid Orange and Kelly Green

Plus my cat ...Oren Ishii

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 MAC minerlize skinfinsh in Poreciln PinkMAC Glitz Gloss in Ramaneo

NYX eyeshadow in Cherry

maybeliine dream matte mousse in Whipped Strawberries and Pink Frosting

Urban Decay Surreal Concealer in Dream

and MAC pigment samples in- Primary Yellow,Acid Orange and Kelly Green

Plus my cat ...Oren Ishii

Nice! Cute cat! What does Oren Ishii mean?

Originally Posted by eightthirty Nice! Cute cat! What does Oren Ishii mean? it's a character from the movie KILL BILL

Fabulous haul sweetie. I hope you enjoy your stuff. I like the look of the pigments you bought, there's no way I could carry off colours that bright.

nice haul! and cute kitten! it cracks me up that cats play with the garbage instead of their real toys. at least mine does. haha

Nice haul!!
smile.gif
I love the Dream Mousse blushes!!

I have still yet to see these DMM Blushes... They look cool!

Nice haul... and I love your cat!!!! Siamese cats are so fuzzzzzy you just wanna squeeze him! :icon_love

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I have still yet to see these DMM Blushes... They look cool!
I agree,but over here I've only seen the foundation,not the blushes.I hate that so many things are not available here,seriously,this is not the middle of nowhere
icon_sad.gif

aw I love your cat, it´s so beautiful (is it a boy or a girl btw?)

and I just got Ramoneo too, and I friggin LOVE it. just the right suble amount of color on me and I love the sparkles, they even look good during the day. it wears off kinda quickly though, that´s the only bad thing I can say about it.

Latest posts

Back