"Breast" Puddings From Japan

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
109_1.img_assist_custom.jpg
109_2.img_assist_custom.jpg

These sweet breast puddings come from the land where anything goes. The packaging is both complex and creative, requiring lots of unfolding and opening - I'm somewhat surprised buttons or clasps aren't involved. But I digress... the point being that someone put a lot of thought into the entire wacky concept.

It's also curious that a conscious effort was made to provide variety among the various "girls" whose braless bosoms are displayed so brazenly. Why the blonde, European-looking lady has oddly squared-off boobs is beyond me - but hey, Western society has had its own misconceptions about Eastern women so consider it tit for tat.

2287948297_672ed92dbc.img_assist_custom.jpg

Which breast tastes best?

Reports from those who've actually tried these breast puddings say report they're somewhat milky, sweet tasting, and with a vaguely slimy mouth feel. I'm guessing the ingredients contain gelatin but since the "display chests" are not refrigerated, figure on a dash or two of preservative to keep the milk from going off.

Eager to try these tasty teats, umm, treats? Sure you are, admit it. They appear to be sold in Japanese supermarkets and/or department stores at prices in the 380-400 yen range.

That's about $4.00 - or two bucks a boob. To borrow a phrase, "betcha can't eat just one!"

Source

Yeah, but hey Ladies, why do they market to the men! Is it too lewd to show man parts? I know, I know this was kind of naughty. I'm sorry.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif haha, very, very random. Leony, have you tried these at all?
biggrin.gif
Haha Oppai pudding! I've seen those but I haven't tried them. They're soo Echi lmao.
laughing.gif

Oh, man...my husband who LOVE those. I wonder if I can get some shipped here for his birthday party? That would be so cool.
smile.gif

do they also have chocolate flavor? haha! what will the japanese think of next.

Back