Hello Kitty Laptop

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
item02.img_assist_custom.jpg

top_0.img_assist_custom.jpg

With kids glomming onto computers and the Internet at ever-younger ages, the line between toys and practical electronics continues to blur. Case in point: the new 'Hello Kitty EPSON wide note' laptop computer, due to be released on May 28. Whether you're 5, 15, 25 or older, this feature-packed laptop has enough bells & whistles to make even the most techno-savvy kitty freak geek purr with joy!

item01.img_assist_custom.jpg
icon_a.img_assist_custom.gif

Epson already markets a similar laptop, the Endeavor NH2100. Their collaboration with Sanrio will match the NH2100's impressive specs with the a kit & caboodle of Hello Kitty eye candy to ensure the requisite quota of oohs & ahhs from Japan's legion of cute-loving females.

key.jpg

The Hello Kitty EPSON wide note may be used by kids, but it's anything but child's play. Check out these impressive specs:

Intel Celeron 540 (1.86GHz) CPU

1GB RAM

80GB HDD

DVD-ROM/CD-RW compo driveIEEE 802.11b/g wireless LAN

Gigabit Ethernet

15.4-inch display

It comes pre-loaded with Windows Vista® Home Premium Service Pack 1 and Norton Internet Security 2008OEM. There's nothing toy-like about the price, either - 147,000 yen or $1,410 at the latest exchange rate.

item_p1.jpg
item_p3.jpg

You can also opt for extra-cost accessories such as a couple of Hello Kitty mouse & mousepad combos, and a USB memory cellphone strap with connector. Available at the usual Japanese electronics stores or online at the Sanrio website.

Source

Love them, and I've seen the pink one too, and if I didn't have a really nice laptop....
whistling.gif

even i have to admit that is cute. my only gripe is the 80GB hard drive. Ihave that now on a 3 year old laptop. Very lame as is that Celeron. underpowered

Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif even i have to admit that is cute. my only gripe is the 80GB hard drive. Ihave that now on a 3 year old laptop. Very lame as is that Celeron. underpowered i guess it depends on what you'll use it for. although, not much of a fan of the celeron.
anyway, it's really cute.

these hello kitty electronics are horribly outdated. I found a 56mb thumb drive for 60 bucks! you can get 2+ gigs now for about 20.00.

as far as this laptop, you're better off buying one of those pink Dell laptops for 700 bucks and throwing some HK stickers on it. Half the price of this old relic!

Originally Posted by nanzmck /img/forum/go_quote.gif these hello kitty electronics are horribly outdated. I found a 56mb thumb drive for 60 bucks! you can get 2+ gigs now for about 20.00.as far as this laptop, you're better off buying one of those pink Dell laptops for 700 bucks and throwing some HK stickers on it. Half the price of this old relic!

This is an excellent point! There are places where you can buy little things like Hello Kitty decals for a fraction of the cost of the one posted and get a much better laptop in the process!
1218_1.JPG

This was found on ebay in literally two seconds and is a decal (what do you think the original was ?). That means you can get a good one and customize to your hearts content.

Back