Brangelina, Eat Your Heart Out

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
duggar18thchild12.jpg

41-year-old Michelle Duggar is pregnant with her 18th child. My non-existent vagina hurts. The 21st member of The Duggar family will be born around New Year's Day. Baby number 18 will join its 7 sisters and 10 brothers. There are two sets of twins.

The family lives in a 7,000 square foot home in Arkansas. They are currently shooting a reality series for Discovery Health.

Michelle's husband, Jim Bob, said, "Our goal is for each one of our children to be best friends, and everybody working together to serve each other makes that happen."

The Duggar children's first names all begin with the letter J. They are: Josh, 20; Jana, 18; John-David, 18; Jill, 16; Jessa, 15; Jinger, 14; Joseph, 13; Josiah, 11; Joy-Anna, 10; Jeremiah, 9; Jedidiah, 9; Jason, 7; James, 6; Justin, 5; Jackson, 3; Johannah, 2; and Jennifer, 9-months.

They are running out of Js! They are going to have to start dipping into the Ps soon.

Well, if the Duggars ever run out of room in their house, a few of the children can move into Michelle's vagina. You know it's like a 6-car garage up in there.

Brangelina, Eat Your Heart Out | Dlisted

18th Child?!?!? That's crazy. LOL ... When do these parents have time (and energy) to make babies when they have that many other kids to take care of?

Originally Posted by Sonia_K /img/forum/go_quote.gif 18th Child?!?!? That's crazy. LOL ... When do these parents have time (and energy) to make babies when they have that many other kids to take care of? Thats what the older kids are for. lol

What I can't imagine is how do they find time to give love and attention to 18 kids. I'm sure more than one has felt neglected some time in their life. How can you give the same importance to 18 kids so that they all feel loved the same and enough? And they will have more of course...

Oh come on. Buy them a tv with a pack of birth control pills.

There are better things to do than just making babies, and if you wanna have that much fun you can, just take the darn BC pills you dont actually have to have kids while at it. Jeez. Talk about re populating the world, these two would totally be up for it.

i saw their show once when there were only 16 kids. they have a buddy system or something like that. basically the older children take care of the younger ones. they are crazy and selfish imo.

dear god!

the craziest part is the kid called jinger, lol. Is that pronounced GINGER, or with a hard g, to rhyme with ringer?

I forgot to say, there are HEAPS more j-names left!

jemima, jean, Johnson, Joy, Justine, Jorge...

LOL

18 children - holy crap. I can't believe that her uterus hasn't impoded yet!

Reminds me of the Monty Python song "Every sperm is sacred"

On a serious note, I think parents should be looking after the children, not the siblings doing all the work.

What the heck.. I guess they are just trying to make enough kids to use all the names they can think of starting with a "J"
s.gif

I happened to watch a story on the family (TLC...The Learning Channel)when she was pregnant with the 16th or 17th child. They are "very religious" and dont believe in birth control and they also believe that you are here on this earth to reproduce. I find it odd but can you imagine???? she probably doesnt even go to the hospital to give birth. She probably drops it right out when its time. Her uterus must be ready to fall out

I saw a special on them on TLC. Yes, the older kids help with the younger ones, but they seem to do a good job of taking care of their kids.

I was just thinking of this couple the other day! I saw them on the special when she was pregnant with her 16th (I think?) She did go to the hospital -- I was surprised. I figured she was a home birth kinda gal.

They seem to be very nice, loving, caring parents. Some could argue that they wouldn't have enough time to give attention to all of those children. But, frankly, if you have more than one child, some child *could* feel left out. But it's really not the quantity of time, it's the quality. What about parents who go to their kids' games and sit and talk on their cell phones or wander around socializing, not being engaged in their childrens' activity? That's certainly not quality time although it certainly amounts to quite a bit of "quantity".

Of course, I'm a bit biased because I love large families. I have always wanted 12 children. And, maybe one day I can adopt some more (7!
smile.gif
I'm certain I'll run out of time to do all of the things I would wish to do with my children but I'll certainly not run out of love for them.

Warmly,

Brandi

Wow, that's a lot of kids!

I don't think it's a bad thing for the older siblings to help out with the younger siblings; my older sisters took care of me when I was younger and as I grew up I helped out with my cousins, nieces, and nephews. It teaches kids to be responsible and involved in family life.

Many of us can't think about it - but it was common in the past. I don't condemn them for their choice, as long they're capable of giving everything the kids need - not the fanciest cellphone or computer, but love, a good education and food (basic - doesn't mean they don't need a lot of other things).

I think it's great that they have a big family! I came from a big family too (8 kids). As long as they have the money and the love for all of them, why not. I think that article was really disrespectful to the mother talking about her vagina like that!

Back