My MAC & Brush collections

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Scott!! Do you have stock in MAC or something? lol... That is a beautiful collection! If I had that much mac mu, I would never leave the house b/c I would play all day! How do you decide what you want to wear in the morning? It would take me forever to decide!

Originally Posted by *Gigi* /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great Scott!! Do you have stock in MAC or something? lol... That is a beautiful collection! If I had that much mac mu, I would never leave the house b/c I would play all day! How do you decide what you want to wear in the morning? It would take me forever to decide! That's funny! I usually play around the night before. I don't match my makeup with my outfit, I find color combos that work with everything.

Originally Posted by GillT /img/forum/go_quote.gif *lies on the floor drooling* o.0 Thanks. I have a lot of fun deciding on what color combo I'm going to wear. Hopefully I'll do a brush review soon.

Wow! you have a great stash, great selection too.. Are you looking for a roommate?=)

Back