I love shoes, but...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fum

Reaction score
Purging wardrobe - no longer holding on to items from years ago!

Arrghhh, those 17!!!
schaem.gif
year old ankle breakers have been sitting for a long time on the bottom of my closet:

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/7815/v11nb8.jpg

Those pull-on boots made me spit. There is something icky about old boots. Not worn them for years, the straight-leggedness of them reminds me of the Leg Lamp in the movie The Christmas Story
laughing.gif
and alone the germs ...
yuck.gif
. Now I did it. I compacted those 17 year old leather boots as small as possible into the garbage bag. After 17 years it was time to put them out of their misery. I love shoes, but those old pull-on boots were definitely household waste for the weekly pickup.

Do you agree with me? Well-done or not?

i suppose you can always donate them. maybe then someone would get some use out of them. From the picture they don't look like they're a disaster. But somehow tossing is therapeutic too!

I agree, tossing feels good once you've got up the courage to do it!

that being said, I like the boots! but hey, I know how you feel, retro cool isn't cool if you feel like they're just 'old'

If you didn't already, I would recommend donating them, I'm sure someone else would love them
biggrin.gif

girl, those boots are hot! i'd get them re-soled and put new caps on the heels and wear them another 17 years! jmho~

Well actually they don't look that bad! Try donating them as others have already mentioned

Latest posts

Back