Fashion Mishap: Lindsay Lohan

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
91928041.jpg

91928044.jpg

First thing, i think her hair should either go back to brown or red, cause that washed out blonde she is sporting is just HORRIBLE!
and who told her that she looked good in leggings? i don't get why she always wears leggins, and what is this that she put together here? is that a top and a mini skirt or is that a dress worn with leggins?
All i have to say is YUCK, Lindsay needs a Stylist ASAP!

I don't get her. Leggings are literally her trademark but she just doesn't know how to wear them lol

Leggings are awful anyway and hers have ZIPS on the bottom!! The whole outfit is too tight. And I so wish she would go back to being a redhead.

Jup that is not a good outfit... I liked her better as a redhead too!

It's an interesting look...

She looks pretty thin here, though (like thinner than usual)! Maybe it's just the camera angle...

Ever so slightly ewww. The brassiness in her hair annoys me, she needs a toner, immediately.

sorry lindz...hate it! And wtf is up with the glasses. I see them a lot lately (like the Rihanna hot or not? post earlier)

She IS a mess. I agree with everything you said......and I don't know what it is but I don't like her skin tone. I don't know if she fake bakes or what but it looks ugly.

The whole look is a mess. The hair, the sunglasses, the short skirt/long shirt and tights?

And the second picture is a horrible angle. It looks like her head was pasted onto her body. Poor Lindsay!

she looks like an ageing prostitute. And her red hair was GORGEOUS. Not sure wtf she was thinking with this outfit/look

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't get her. Leggings are literally her trademark but she just doesn't know how to wear them lol I agree. I love the zipper leggings, but a different stop would have looked better.

Back