(Milani) MakeUp, What do u know about it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Hope u r all feeling well
rockwoot.gif

I want to ask u all about Milani makeup, I am from the middle east and Milani Makeup is not available here
frown.gif
I really want to try it after reading about it from you, I’ll order it Online but the problem is (THERE IS NO TESTER)
laughing.gif

So can you tell me which are the best colors of eye shadows and Lipsticks? Which colors do u think are (must to buy)?? And the best products from this brand such as blusher, lip gloss, mascara, lip and eye liner.. etc? I’ll be very thankful.

I got some color swatches of the eyeshades from here

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=38

but if you have more please provide me with it so I can order very easily
smile.gif

I also want to know which type of lipsticks are the best

Velvet Lips Creamy Lipstick

Lipstick

Moisture Matte Lipstick

Sheer Color Lipstick

One last thing, are there other trustable websites to order from beside bestbeautyonline.com??

Thank you
yaya.gif

I think all of Milani's products are good!
smile.gif

Items to purchase is more of a personal preference. Do you prefer neutrals or bright colors? Do you prefer matte, sheer, or creamy lipsticks?

As far as blushes go, Luminous is definitely their most popular one by far. So maybe get that!
smile.gif

Has anyone noticed that they have stopped the loose eyeshadow powder? I can't find it anywhere? Not even a place on the shelf for it?

Originally Posted by akathegnat /img/forum/go_quote.gif Has anyone noticed that they have stopped the loose eyeshadow powder? I can't find it anywhere? Not even a play on the shelf for it? They've pretty much done away with all of their old items! They've changed just about everything about their line!
You can still purchase their loose eyeshadows here, though:

Best Beauty Online Beads, Jordana Cosmetics, Milani Cosmetics

Thanks everyone, love u

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think all of Milani's products are good!
smile.gif

Items to purchase is more of a personal preference. Do you prefer neutrals or bright colors? Do you prefer matte, sheer, or creamy lipsticks?

As far as blushes go, Luminous is definitely their most popular one by far. So maybe get that!
smile.gif

I love all colors but I want to know which colors are the best either it's neutrals or bright even the lipsticks which colors are very nice either it's matte, sheer, or creamy
laughing.gif
Just tell me the name of the color
yaya.gif

Thanks sweetie

Originally Posted by Um Azooz /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks everyone, love u

I love all colors but I want to know which colors are the best either it's neutrals or bright even the lipsticks which colors are very nice either it's matte, sheer, or creamy
laughing.gif
Just tell me the name of the color
yaya.gif

Thanks sweetie

What is considered best depends on your personal preference!
smile.gif
All of their products are good.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif What is considered best depends on your personal preference!
smile.gif
All of their products are good. ehe ehe ehe
bawling.gif

can u at least tell me which are the best colors u love??
bawling.gif
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Is this site trustable Largest Ethnic Black Beauty Supply and Hair Store Online!!! Online Hair Store. Beauty Supply. Ethnic Beauty Supply. Black Hair Store. Braids.Black Hair Care.Black Beauty Supply. ??

Did anyone of u bought something through this site???
kopfkratz.gif

Originally Posted by Um Azooz /img/forum/go_quote.gif ehe ehe ehe
bawling.gif

can u at least tell me which are the best colors u love??
bawling.gif
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Is this site trustable Largest Ethnic Black Beauty Supply and Hair Store Online!!! Online Hair Store. Beauty Supply. Ethnic Beauty Supply. Black Hair Store. Braids.Black Hair Care.Black Beauty Supply. ??

Did anyone of u bought something through this site???
kopfkratz.gif

I've never bought anything from this site but they've got a pretty nice selection!
As far as Milani recs, I have a few for eyeshadows. I made some swatches a while ago, so maybe they can help with your decision making.

023.JPG

^These are the colors that I reach for most often. Sun Goddess is my absolute favorite shadow from Milani! I also highly recommend Spice and Flare, as well as Storm if you're in the market for a shimmery black. I don't really like Rich Chocolate....

024.JPG

^Here is another set...I guess you could say the ones I don't reach for on a daily basis. Antique Gold is absolutely beautiful and can easily be used daily (I just recently got it, so I haven't had a chance to use it as much). Atlantis is also a beautiful, bright matte blue, and I love that it pretty much shows up true to color on my skin shade. As for the rest, I could take or leave them. Silver Bullet is a very pretty pigmented silver, but I just don't do silver that often (but I do recommend it if you are interested in a silver). I really don't recommend Almondine (too chalky) or Illusion (not the pink color that it looks in the pan). Sheer Sand is okay.....

DSCF0677.JPG

^I JUST purchased these, so I haven't had a chance to swatch them...but I must say that I recommend them ALL. L-R is Sunset Beach (dark bronze blush), Java Bean (beautiful brown-bronze), Taffy (pale pink), Garden Mist (golden green), and Blue Ice (gorgeous shimmery blue).

I also have Moonlight (the most unique color I've ever seen...not your typical white) and Shock (bright and pigmented) which I haven't taken pictures of yet, but recommend. I also co-sign to the Luminous blush.

As you can probably tell, I love most of the Milani shadows, so I probably didn't help much, lol! But I guess it just depends on what color family you're looking for...

Thank u alicia8406, you r so sweet
yaya.gif

Really helped me, I guess I'll buy everything
laughing.gif

but still I need more sites to buy online
bawling.gif

Can't thank u enough

I'm sorry I couldn't offer much help! It's just very difficult to offer suggestions without any sort of specifics as to what you're looking for!
smile.gif

Their new shadows look too sparkley for me, but I really liked their old eyeshadows that alicia posted. The pigmentation was great. I haven't tried any of their lipsticks yet, but I did try a Glitz Gloss, which I found pretty drying.

Back