FOTD - May 16th 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everybody! The weather here is horrible, rainy and muggy, so I wanted to brighten things up a little with the red shadow.

I used

Face-

Vitamineral Achromatherapy pressed mineral foundation- canvas

BE pure radiance

Nars Orgasm blush

Nars Laguna bronzer

Eyes-

Urban Decay Heat e/s

Nars Emmanuelle e/s

UD sellout e/s

Mac FLuidline- Blacktrack

Revlon colorstay e/l- Black Brown

Rimmel kajal e/l-pure white

Bourjois Ultra Black mascara

Rimmel eye magnifier mascara- extreme black

Lips-

Smashbox gloss- couture

For some reason, the pics only come thru as thumbnails, sorry for making u click to see it bigger!

you have real skills in mu!!! love your look
smile.gif

Originally Posted by igor /img/forum/go_quote.gif you have real skills in mu!!! love your look
smile.gif

Thank you!

Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Love it! Red is such a hard shade to pull off in e/s. Yours look great. Thank you! I love the red because it is so unexpected.

Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Love it! Red is such a hard shade to pull off in e/s. Yours look great. I totally agree, and she nailed it!

I can't pull off red. MAkes me look like a zombie. Hahaha. But you pulled it off very nicely! I love your earrings! =]

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif I can't pull off red. MAkes me look like a zombie. Hahaha. But you pulled it off very nicely! I love your earrings! =] Thank you! I got the earrings at Claires real cheap!

Gigi- It might be rainy and nasty but your makeup is hot!! great look! i love the e/s!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Love those colors. Your blending skills are hella good... Originally Posted by EverydayGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif Beautiful!!! Originally Posted by kdmakeuparts /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh, I love red shadow. Very pretty! Thank you everyone! On the blending, I get a little OCD on it to get it the way I want it! I am left handed and it always seems to blend better on the right eye... I have no idea why!

Back